BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Amanda C.
This has to be the best baby powder for my son . Leaves a refreshing scent and skin silky smooth
samantha m.
I love this baby power I put it in my sons diaper when I change him and he always smells so good
Sarah T.
I use this baby powder all the time this one and the purple one are my favorites. Works great!!
zipporah e.
Love this baby powder. It helps with sweating under your arm pits and it's gentle on your skin.
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Great pocket size baby powder. Johnson's never disappoints with their top of the line products.
Brittney C.
Puyallup , WA
Love Johnson and Johnson everything! This baby powder does its job and keeps baby’s butts dry.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
I use this between my thighs during the summer. Works well. But I wouldn't put it on my baby.
jennifer l.
Dallas, TX
Love this baby powder it smells good, but it also helps my little one whenever he has a rash.
Justine M.
This is a great product to use when you just finished shaving. It prevents that annoying itch
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
This helps my son so much when he gets rashes we love it and the smell isn't horrible at all
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?