BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
Convenient size powder to toss in a diaper bag or purse! Always pleased with Johnson's products!!!
samantha m.
I love this baby power I put it in my sons diaper when I change him and he always smells so good
Amanda C.
This has to be the best baby powder for my son . Leaves a refreshing scent and skin silky smooth
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Best baby powder ever works good even for adults love the smell and that its so gentle for baby's
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
Baby powder is a necessity in our home . We use it for the baby,the husband , whoever needs it !
Maddie H.
This works perfect for blondes for dry shampoo! it's amazing the powder just drys up all the oils
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Great pocket size baby powder. Johnson's never disappoints with their top of the line products.
Sarah T.
I use this baby powder all the time this one and the purple one are my favorites. Works great!!
Brittney C.
Puyallup , WA
Love Johnson and Johnson everything! This baby powder does its job and keeps baby’s butts dry.
zipporah e.
Love this baby powder. It helps with sweating under your arm pits and it's gentle on your skin.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?