BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
I love this powder for my little ones sensitive bum! It works great for him and it makes him smell wonderful!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Great for baby's to put under diaper so they don't get rashes, leaves great smell and helps with getting raw
Addison H.
This is the best powder! It helps keep the private areas dry. It helps prevent a diaper rash! I love it!
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
Baby powder is used for so many different things. Not just babies. My grandma use to put it in her shoes.
Kelley R.
Somerset, MA
Perfect to pack in your beach bag to get the wet sand off the kids before we change up for the ride home!
Davalyn L.
Hart
This is the only kind of baby powder I use. It meet my expectations and you don’t have to you very much.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
When I run out of dry shampoo I don't mind using a little bit of baby powder to absorb oil from my roots
Holly G.
Amazing for multiple uses! And I like using it as a dry shampoo or volumizer when I run out of product .
Denise G.
Massillon
Love to use to help absorb sweat or moisture in the summertime, plus it seems good and is not expensive.
Lauren P.
Use it for the beach!! it's great for getting sand off your feet and legs and isn't harsh on your skin.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?

Walmart