BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
I love the smell. my husband uses it to stay dry on hot sweaty days and i use it sometimes in my kids diapers.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
Nice, clean, smooth scent and feel. Loved putting this on my babies to cut odor and provide a moisture barrier.
Jen P.
Beavercreek, OH
I have only used this product to remove sand from skin after a day of play on the beach. Works great for that!
Carrie P.
Eagan
I buy this all the time. Great product I use it mostly as a dry shampoo. I will buy it again and recommend it.
Yenisis O.
El Paso
A mi bebé siempre le aplique talco y me gusta el olor que tiene a bebé y no irrita ni seca la piel. ......,....
Damaris T.
This product is really good!! You can used for many purposes such as setting powder, diaper rash, dry shampoo!!
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
I love baby Johnson's baby powder. I always get the twenty two ounce bottle because it lasts a long. Long time
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
I love this powder for my little ones sensitive bum! It works great for him and it makes him smell wonderful!
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I use everyday now in summer because it help me with the hot Absorbs sweat for my is very well and smell good
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Great for baby's to put under diaper so they don't get rashes, leaves great smell and helps with getting raw
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?

Walmart