BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Brianna A.
I use everything by Johnson and Johnson they are a good brand overall. I Actually don't have kids but I use this for myself lol. Especially in the summer when you sweat and my bra rubs under my armpits or my legs I also use baby powder to help the pain. I also put baby powder in my hair when I don't feel like washing my hair but it looks a little greasy. It soaks it up and leaves it fresh looking! So overall this is a great cheap product that can be used for many things!
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
This is such a versatile powder that has multiple uses aside from a baby's diaper. It can be used to control sweat and odor in the shoes or under the arms.. It can be applied (lightly) to the face in humid temperature to avoid oily skin. It can be used in a mask to help exfoliate. I'm sure there are plenty of other uses.  JOHNSON'S Baby Powder
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
DONT BUY THIS. I know everyone will tell you that you need talcom powder but if anyone has kept updated with the news, it's been established that this powder is carcenagentic, it can cause cancer to reproductive organs. People are currently being compensated through a lawsuit for this. STAY AWAY FROM BABY POWDER. The industry hasn't removed these off the shelves because they care,more about the large revenue they make than the babies they target.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff can be used for so many things. You can use it if something has been spilled or pee accidents you sprinkle it over the mess and it soaks up the moisture while deodorizing. I use it to help freshen the mattress occasionally and it has helped with chub run before. Many uses!
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love Johnson's Baby Powder. I never used it on my babies. I heard it wasn't good. But I use it on myself during the summer. It helps you stay dry. Its also good for getting beach sand off your kids. You can use it in your hair too! Its a pretty good product. And I love the smell.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of baby powder! I used to put it on my nephews all the time and they loved it. It's an affordable powder that I usually buy this for all my friends when they're having a baby shower. I always put together a basket with things and this is something I always include! It also has different uses!
Addie B.
I like using this baby powder as dry shampoo. I love it! I refill a travel sized container. The powder soaks up all the oil in my hair and leaves it clean and refreshed. Sometimes I use too much and it leaves a white residue, but I can normally brush it out. The smell is a little annoying, but worth it for saving money on dry shampoo bottles. If you have blond hair  I would recommend.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
This is the only baby powder we use! The formula leaves my daughters skin feeling soft and soothed. This product is very effective and we continue to buy it over and over. The product also comes in a wide range of convenient sizes; from small enough to fit in your diaper bag to a large size that you can keep by your changing table. I would highly recommend this product to any family with young children.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This baby powder is the best thing ever. I use it not only to freshen up but it's also good to use for an oily face before putting on makeup. Just dab a little on a nice brush and dust all over your face. Let it settle then wisk brush all over face to blend in. No more oily face!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
In addition to its normal function, I use it for the feet because I love the smell of it. To perform the "baking" process I use only a little of this talc and I do very well. I also use it a little to create volume in my hair and it works incredibly.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?

Walmart