BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
When using baby powder I only trust Johnson's. I know I'm getting the best product out there and with a guarantee.
Amanda R.
pittsburgh, pa
Works to prevent summertime rashes and itches from walking and 'chub-rub'. Can be used in shoes to stop smell too!
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
The only powder I used and will use it's so soft and has the newborn baby smell. Really keeps out excess moisture.
Kacy P.
Carry this with us everywhere. We use it for diapers and even in our shoes. Great light scents that always pleases.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
This is amazing and not just for babies. It is a great deodorizer as well as a great dry shampoo when you run out!
kacy b.
United states
Love this baby powder it helped get eid of their diaper rashes pretty quickly. I would recommend these to anyone.
Taylor R.
Andover, OH
This is perfect to use if you're out of dry shampoo. It's also great on a hot day when your thighs decide to rub!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
As a parent this is a real life saver for those stinky part of the day. This can also be used a carpet freshener.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Not only do I use this on my kids but I use it on my face to bake Works amazingly very affordable and easy to use
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Great powder to use because makes the baby feel fresh and cool feelings. It gives the kids protection from rash.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?