BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Tiffanie J.
Washington, DC
Love this product!!. It has that baby powder scent, which is very clean. It protects me from sweating and chaffing.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
Disputes there recent scandle I love me some Johnson and Johnson baby powder. Leaves me feeling fresh for the day.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
This is amazing and not just for babies. It is a great deodorizer as well as a great dry shampoo when you run out!
Amanda R.
Indiana, PA
Works to prevent summertime rashes and itches from walking and 'chub-rub'. Can be used in shoes to stop smell too!
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Smells great and it works great I sometimes use it for myself you can get this at Walmart been using a couple times
Taylor R.
Andover, OH
This is perfect to use if you're out of dry shampoo. It's also great on a hot day when your thighs decide to rub!
Rebekah S.
This is a must have for any paren't with a baby to keep the bottom nice and dry, I used the cornstarch variation.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Great powder to use because makes the baby feel fresh and cool feelings. It gives the kids protection from rash.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Not only do I use this on my kids but I use it on my face to bake Works amazingly very affordable and easy to use
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
As a parent this is a real life saver for those stinky part of the day. This can also be used a carpet freshener.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?