BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Crystal C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product . I have used my entire from the crib to adulthood. I now use it for my children and they love it .
Suzie M.
Desoto, TX
Purchased this all the time for my son to prevent diaper rash and I must say it worked very well and got the job done.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Love this brand of baby powder. Great for baby butts but also great for the whole family. I absolutely love the smell.
Jamie S.
Cottage Grove
This is the only baby powder I will buy. It keeps my baby dry and doesn't irritate the skin. I love the smell as well.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
I do not recommend this baby powder bc of the fact that they have been saying that it gives the babys ovarian cancer
Afsheen  S.
This is something's that goes long wayyy it's truly very affordable, smells great good for babies and adults love j&j
Stacey L.
I love the baby powder smell. Occasionally I'll put some of this in my shoes to make them smell a little better haha.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
My mom has always used this brand and it has always worked our amazing for her . never really been an issue with it.
Ashley  K.
Lebanon, KY
Another must have product in my house! There are so many places we use this powder and everyone in my house uses it!
Sam R.
Williston Pk, NY
This baby powder isn't just for babies. Its great to put in your socks to keep your feet fresh! the smell is great.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?

Walmart