BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
If by the end of the day you are a sweaty mess like me, this is your best friend. I love the baby smell, ahhh so fresh.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Always used this on myself for sweating when I was working out or going for walks. Best thing ever helps you not sweat!!
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
As crazy as this sounds I love this product and I use it on my face...I wear makeup and my makeup last all day with it on
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Love this brand of baby powder. Great for baby butts but also great for the whole family. I absolutely love the smell.
Crystal C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product . I have used my entire from the crib to adulthood. I now use it for my children and they love it .
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
Purchased this all the time for my son to prevent diaper rash and I must say it worked very well and got the job done.
Naketah O.
The best and one of the only baby powders I use for my baby and I also use it for myself I love Johnson's baby powder.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Love this product. i use it everyday on my son. love the smell and the fact that it does not get clumps in the diaper
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
My mom has always used this brand and it has always worked our amazing for her . never really been an issue with it.
Stacey L.
I love the baby powder smell. Occasionally I'll put some of this in my shoes to make them smell a little better haha.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?