BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Erin S.
Only kind of baby powder I buy! I like to use it on my mattress when I'm changing my sheets so that my bed has a soft scent
Andrea L.
I like this for after shower but I hear it causes cancer? It's helps to use under the folds of skin like breasts stay dry.
Rita P.
I hardly use this for diaper changes. Most of them time this is used when we go to the beach to get the sand off everyone.
Joyce M.
Tomahawk, KY
My favorite kind of powder. It smells so good. Even though my children are grown, I still use it just because of the scent.
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
I loved this product and brand until I discovered that this product (and anything made by Johnson & Johnson) causes cancer.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
I use this like a dry shampoo, and this works so much better than any dry shampoo I have ever used! This stuff is magic.
Heather T.
West Covina , CA
Simply the best! Really ALL there is to say.....
Smooth, silky, and smells good too.
Baby and I both use it, and love it
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
My baby has this talc and is super good, also it has a pleasant aroma making the child stay with a good smell and fresh.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
As crazy as this sounds I love this product and I use it on my face...I wear makeup and my makeup last all day with it on
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
If by the end of the day you are a sweaty mess like me, this is your best friend. I love the baby smell, ahhh so fresh.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?