BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Ana C.
Doral, FL
I don't have baby but I use this when I have irritated zone, I always use it's really help when i get itchy. I always have one.
Jordan B.
My baby and I both love this! It's her favorite part of a diaper change. And I like it because it gives her a nice fresh scent!
Amber R.
Prattville, AL
This is great for the beach, as it helps dry up the wet sand that gets stuck to your feel/legs/hands and it will fall right off
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
Love this for the beach. My son can be covered in sand.... Just sprinkle on the baby powder and like magic it wipes right off.
Shanay H.
I use this for everything. For my little one, shoes , rug, ext ext. By far something that is in everyone's medicine cabinets.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I mean come on who doesn't use baby powder? If you haven't you weren't raised right lol just kidding but definitely must try.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
Sometimes I actually use this to set my foundation, as weird as that sounds. Plus, it photographs well, so no complaints here
Silvia M.
Brunswick
Baby powder de aroma natural. Suave a la piel de mi bebé. Presentaciones de varios tamaños ideales para cualquier necesidad.
Alondra C.
I use this as an alternative as dry shampoo sometimes and it smells so good. I have a small one which is great for traveling.
Rita P.
I hardly use this for diaper changes. Most of them time this is used when we go to the beach to get the sand off everyone.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?