BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Samantha G.
Sanford, NC
Baby powder is a classic staple in my beauty and health routine. Perfect for chapped skin, oily scalp, and overall skin soothing
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I dont have children but I use it for my intimate care. When I shave it helps my skin to refresh and maintains out the moisture.
Elda L.
We love this baby powder for the little ones! It is well known for a reason. I love Johnson's everything! Def. will recommend it
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Classic house hold item. Obviously, it's good for diapers, but it's also a great substitute for dry shampoo even setting makeup.
Ana C.
Doral, FL
I don't have baby but I use this when I have irritated zone, I always use it's really help when i get itchy. I always have one.
Amber R.
Prattville, AL
This is great for the beach, as it helps dry up the wet sand that gets stuck to your feel/legs/hands and it will fall right off
Arlinda G.
It has talcum powder in it...not the best to put over your body.
Just use corn starch if you need a moisture absorbing product.
Jordan B.
My baby and I both love this! It's her favorite part of a diaper change. And I like it because it gives her a nice fresh scent!
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
Love this for the beach. My son can be covered in sand.... Just sprinkle on the baby powder and like magic it wipes right off.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
Sometimes I actually use this to set my foundation, as weird as that sounds. Plus, it photographs well, so no complaints here
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?