BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Mary R.
Still as a grown woman I use baby powder especially on the summer. This powder feel so good and when applying it makes you feel refresh.
Use it as a dry shampoo and works amazing. Have been using for years now I've tried MANY dry shampoos and this is still my favorite lol
Luz H.
I love this powder!! I use it all the time!, I like to take a little bottle to the beach so we can take away all that sand in our feet.
Malia T.
Killeen, TX
I love to use this on my bed after you Change the linen. Lay down in nice clean sheets and the smell of baby powder is an extra bonus!
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Soft and sweet, best way to describe this powder. Living in Florida, you need to stay dry and this powder helps keep you feeling fresh.
Abigail L.
Amazing for not just babies but for adults as well. If you get bad chub rub or chaffing then you would know that this works very well.
Roxanne R.
Houston , TX
The best baby powder out there! This powder has been used throughout many generations and I believe it will still continue to be used
Linda C.
Davenport, IA
The baby powder I trust most out of any other brand. Johnson's baby powder leaves your skin soft and dry, and smells really good too.
Mia C.
Love this powder i use it on my baby girl and my husband uses it to i buy the big one and it works well she doesn't get diaper rashes
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
This powder is great mostly in summer when your baby gets really hot. Like under the arms & chin! It smells great and works so good!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?