BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Tiffany M.
You can't beat good ol classic Johnson's baby powder. It keeps baby girl dry thru the night and helps to make sure she doesn't get a rash.
Kasara  K.
Myerstown, PA
I tend to use this product a lot in the summer time....for heat rash and when you get that annoying pain from your pants rubbing together.
Grace S.
I use the baby powder on my daughters feet! She has sweaty feets and shes berly going to turn 6 months! Want those little feet to be dry 😊
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Works great for a baby's rash & sprinkling this on your scalp does wonders when its greasy. Good substitute when you don't have dry shampoo!
frances m.
I used it between washes to absorb the oil of my hair, works very well. Also sometimes I use it in my lady parts. Last long for the price.
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
Is there any other baby powder? I used this brand on my kids and now my daughter uses it on her babies. It smells so good and it's so soft.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
I use it with my son it keeps it rash free. It smells so good so i enjoy using it with my son. A plus is that you can use for other things.
TiMa T.
Chicago
Johnson's® Baby Powder I alway use it for myself and my two kids. I like to use it with my mAkeup or as dry shampoo works nicely
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
I always keep one in the house. I use it rarely... only when I don’t have much time and need a quick touch up. Price is very reasonable.
Julianne M.
This stuff works awesome. We used this in diapers for diaper rash, or after diaper rash. and even for fun science projects with my kids.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?