BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
What else can you say about what has become the standard for most baby powders? It does what powder is supposed to do, smells like it and I can't think of any cons to write.
Carlee C.
I actually keep this in my makeup bad for my hair and use as dry shampoo and it leaves my hair dry all day and it also comes in handy at the beach to remove sand and salt!
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I use this on everything and for everything I have always used this type but it is extremely helpful for rashes and even as deodorant the only con is it gets everywhere
Alecia R.
Rochester, MN
Do not use baby powder on your baby can irritate their and your lungs. Also used to contain ingredient that caused cancer, some still selling with harmful ingredients.
Jasmine L.
As someone who doesn't have children, I don't have any experience with using this often with children, but if you don't have any dry shampoo on hand this works a charm. I will warn you though - if you have anything other than blonde hair or grey hair, only use this for one day. If you use it 2 days in a row, there will be a nasty white cast on your roots. I learned that the hard way. I like the scent of baby powder, so I didn't mind the scent but it is quite strong, so be aware of that. As far as other uses, getting sand off of you is so much easier with baby powder! I wish I had known about this sooner, when I lived near the beach. Overall, this is great, and the Johnson's is the best as far as I have found.
Rachel G.
Love and will always continue to use this product. Baby Powder has been around obviously since I was a baby and it has been nothing but good to me. As an adult, I use it for my thighs mostly. Gonna be completely honest; ya girl's got some thighssss. So for those extremely hot summer days were all I wanna do is wear shorts, but too afraid of the pain and annoyance of chafing, I use baby powder. I just use a small amount and rub them into the inner part of my thighs and bam! No chafing throughout the entire day! A great product that I continue to recommend to friends of mine with the same chafing problems :)
Sayli T.
When it's super hot outside and you have oily skin like me, setting powder will not last you more than a day because you'll be reapplying it throughout the day. So for me, my hack to save me some money and still get rid of the oil without having to wash my face and reapply my make up I'd baby powder!! Using a powder or blush brush bake your face with baby powder and you'll be amazed! It works just as well as setting powder and it's soooo much cheaper. It's a summer must have for oily skin people!!
Jarielly S.
I use this most of the time and not just for diapers but everytime I take my baby a shower I put some under the arms and on his feet before putting on socks. I also put some on his fat neck lol. This makes skin feels so much softer and I love the smell. I also used this to bake under my eyes when I finish putting on foundation and concealer and it honestly works just like any translucent powder although it does leave it more whiter I guess but not too bad kinda give it that highlight effect
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I grew up on this powder and still love it! It smells so clean and great and it is so soft. My one grandson loves this when he stays at my house. He called it his powder from my putting it on him every time I changed his diaper Lol. I will always recommend and use this baby powder it is so fresh and awesome!
Brianna A.
I use everything by Johnson and Johnson they are a good brand overall. I Actually don't have kids but I use this for myself lol. Especially in the summer when you sweat and my bra rubs under my armpits or my legs I also use baby powder to help the pain. I also put baby powder in my hair when I don't feel like washing my hair but it looks a little greasy. It soaks it up and leaves it fresh looking! So overall this is a great cheap product that can be used for many things!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?