BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
I use to love this for my kids until I heard that babies were getting cancer from Johnson Johnson it even gave my daughter a rash from using it
Ablueday2 S.
A must for your beach bag this summer. Johnson's baby powder is a great way to get the sand off of your feet before you get back into your car.
Zuleyma D.
Got this as a gift from a family memberI heated mixed reviews about this it's a good price for that amount but I'm not shure I would repurchase
CECI H.
Los Angeles, California
I love this product is very cool and relaxing and more heat time babies they are not irritable as used on time and not change it for anything.
Layla 💜.
SO I DONT HAVE KIDS BUT I DOBHAVE NIECES AND NEPHEWS AND AS BABIES IVE USED THIS ON THEM MULTIPLE TIMES, I LOVE IT I GUESS THEY LOVED IT,LOL
Natasha w.
Baby powder is good to keep babies dry without getting rashes but it is very very dangerous for babies to breathe in or anyone to breathe in
Kasara  K.
Myerstown, PA
I tend to use this product a lot in the summer time....for heat rash and when you get that annoying pain from your pants rubbing together.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
I use it with my son it keeps it rash free. It smells so good so i enjoy using it with my son. A plus is that you can use for other things.
Grace S.
I use the baby powder on my daughters feet! She has sweaty feets and shes berly going to turn 6 months! Want those little feet to be dry 😊
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Works great for a baby's rash & sprinkling this on your scalp does wonders when its greasy. Good substitute when you don't have dry shampoo!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?