BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Maria N.
Love Johnson's Baby Powder! It is so smooth and silky, and cool on my skin. Plus it smells wonderful! Keeps me cool and comfortable all day! Undefined
Susan F.
Great to pat on if you are a little oily only pat on a small amount, or to use for getting sand off of you by rubong some where there is sad and it comes off.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This powder has always been our GO to powder and the travel sized one is always in my purse just in case. Love the fresh baby scent and it's reasonably priced!
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
If you like me and always on the go sometimes your hair gets oily and baby powder helps absorb all the moisture in your hair! It is only 1$ and super effective
Heath C.
Im not one for using a lot of skincare products.. But have this powder on after the shower makes me feel like a million bucks!! I do not go a day without it!!
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
The best baby powder. Super duper effective and can be used for multiple reasons. The multiple reasons are a natural remedy to dry shampoo, waxing and more
Vanessa G.
I have been going to a lot of baby showers recently and I always add Johnson & Johnson (both the powder and the shampoo) products to each gift that I buy.
Carina O.
Johnsons is such a trusted brand! It's comforting to know you can rely on them constantly. Plus it's got so many different uses! Love putting it in shoes.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I am crazy about the smell of this product. I use it for almost everything! As a dry shampoo, just as a powder, I even use it over my foundation! Love it.
Kendra D.
I would recommend this to anyone that goes to the beach because it gets sand off of you and your baby so much easier and faster. A MUST have for the beach.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?

Walmart