BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Anyone tried other type of Johnson's baby powder?3 Answers
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
Baby powder is a staple in my beauty routine. It's another great product to keep dry and can help with many things. Smells amazing and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this powder but I have heard a lot of rumors about how baby's shouldn't use powder as it can irritate their private area and cause some concern, so, haven't used it in a looong time & don't think I will be.
samantha r.
I like this baby powder it has a nice clean scent and keeps my baby dry and even removes sand when we go to the beach ive been using this powder since my first child and still using with my third always keep this on hand
zakkiyah p.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't use baby powder unless I'm going to the beach. It's a great way to get the sand off your skin so you don't have to travel home with it. Love baby powder for that reason
My baby boy LIVES for this baby powder. Poor kid is 8mos and gets sweaty in between is baby rolls around his diaper. A dash of this every diaper change keeps him from getting red splotchy skin.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
Baby powder is the only thing I can use on my inner thighs to reduce rash and chafing! They could be used in many different ways and people. Use your creativity and stop redness today!
Yesenia P.
Ive always had this since my first kids, it helps on those hot days i just put it on the back of there neck where they sweat more and they sont get those little bumps from the heat.
Yesenia L.
Mission Viejo, CA
I use this baby powder to put in between my upper thighs when I wear a skirt or dress that way when my thighs rub against each other I don't get a rash, I love it and works great!
Hilda L D.
This powder is soft and can also be used by adults for things such as rash around the neck or other areas. I had a bad rash near my calves and this powder helped get rid of it. What a relief! This is a good gentle powder.
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
Very good! The best for the best! Works really well it’s one of the best ones I’ve used by far !
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Emma V.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?

Walmart