BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Vanessa S.
I love this product it helps my son, it makes him has a smooth baby butt, no rashes. It smells good. I have a lot of this product little and big. I recommend it to every parent
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder Silky Soft Skin is a product that is gentle enough to use on babies, but works well enough that I use it on myself to keep my skin feeling soft.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Johnson's baby powder is a staple in every nursery. When I think of babies, I think of Johnson's baby powder every time. And that's because it's a dependable product that works
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
I use baby powder for so many things. Especially for the days I don't have time to wash my hair. But it's really soothing for baby bottoms too. Keeps them dry with no rashes
Tami A.
I really like using this powder. We use it while diapering. To help keep the baby feeling dryer and the adults use it to help the chaffing!
Smells great and is a fine powder.
Moriah M.
Use this everyday! whether in my kids diaper, my huband, or on myself after a shower. provides a fresh scent and prevents chaffage (as my husband would say). great product.
Rachel A.
Size-wise, it's great for keeping with you when you're out with the baby, but I find that baby powder in general just doesn't help. My baby's bum is better off without it.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I love this and have it at all times in my bathroom cabinet. I have a son with sensitive skin and he uses it regularly. Especially when playing baseball. Smells great too.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this powder but I have heard a lot of rumors about how baby's shouldn't use powder as it can irritate their private area and cause some concern, so, haven't used it in a looong time & don't think I will be.
zakkiyah p.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't use baby powder unless I'm going to the beach. It's a great way to get the sand off your skin so you don't have to travel home with it. Love baby powder for that reason
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?