BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Vanessa S.
groton
Amazing powder and keeps my babies bottoms nice and dry. The price isn't too bad but if you use quite a bit with multiple children it can be really pricey. I do love the brand though.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I bought a powder of these before my baby born, the first months he used very little, however, as he put it after every bath he likes, excellent smell. Even my make me want to use it.
maria m.
I use this so much its crazy. I use it when I wear dresses to not sweat and ofcors on my baby. I use it on our skin too because it makes it soft. And makes my son smell like a baby.
Ioanna P.
Doral, FL
I don't have any kids, I just use this on me! It's so soft and tender and has a great smell. Most of the powders for "adults" feel terrible on my skin so I always buy Johnson's Baby Powder. I love how it makes me feel fresh right after a shower.
ruchi a.
i always use johnson product for my son when he was a baby. i loved the fragrance of these products. but after reading in news about the product to cause cancer i stoped using it.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
I hate that this is marketed for babies because it really shouldn't be used on little ones, as it is terrible for their lungs. Has a great baby smell and helps with thigh rub though
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
This product is the best when it comes to a little rash on my baby girl or even daddy after a long day at work! It helps them heal very fast and we don't use much of it just a tad will do (:
kelsie C.
I honestly prefer using a bottom paste to using this powder. It gets everywhere and when you apply it seems to fly in the air we breathe. I'm not too big of a fan of the powders.
Lisa H.
I love this product. It smells great and is so versatile. At night before bed I put a little on my roots to avoid washing my hair every day. Greatly helps that next day oily hair.
Tami T.
I grew up with the sensational scent of baby powder always in the air. This powder helped baby's keep dry, help keep me cool in the summer, fresh smelling and i even use it when my hair gets oily! this product is a staple in my household! love it
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back