BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
love using babypowde rifle when my hair gets oily and i don't have time to wash it. it works as a dry shampoo. it makes the oily look go away and it helps style your hair. usually i can't do anything with oily hair
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I use this product for a lot of things. One for oily hair just tap some on, two my underarms at night because I like to give my underarms some air from deodorant, three to keep dry my baby's bottom.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This powder is great when babies get older to use. You can not use powder on newborns or premature babies .. March of dimes advises against it. Destin works best then use powder especially on girls
Lindsay P.
Bradenton, FL
Great product for more than just baby! We use this powder at the shore to get sand and sticky saltwater off of skin. And we use it to eliminate chaffing! Multipurpose products are always great!
Danika H.
Marion, IA
When my son was a baby I would put this in his diaper when I saw a diaper rash coming on to keep him dry. It also works as a substitute dry shampoo for me when I don't feel like washing my hair :)
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
I love this product. I use this on my son after I give him a bath. it smells good. I use it under my so.s ears, nneck, and unfer is armpit since those are the places where we sweat the most.
Angela G.
My sons doctor informed me it wasn't good to use baby powder in diaper or other body parts because he could inhale it which would be bad. So I suggest not using it or being very cautious.
Melanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love using this for my baby and for myself. it is a staple product to have in the medicine cabinet!
i used it pretty much everywhere on my body during my pregnancy and felt so much better.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
We didn't use it much for what it was intended very often, in my sons diaper. Sometimes I would just pat it on him after a bath so he smelled good! I love it for all the other uses as well
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Use this not just for the baby but for my husbands work boots as well. It did a wonderful job for both keeping baby dry as well as keeping his feet dry and less likely to get trench foot.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back