BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
This is one of those must have products that you will keep in the cabinet ALWAYS. great for baby, or for an after shower powder later on. Fresh smelling and soft. Gotta keep it on hand for diaper rash!
Mary H.
I keep this product around for so many uses! It helps sooth rashes, can be used in a pinch as dry shampoo, and can freshen up my shoes that I wear barefoot. It smells powdery fresh and blends in well.
Lee B.
I use baby powder as a dry shampoo. I have dark hair, so it is not the ideal product to use. I mix it with some coco powder and it makes it smell like chocolate and works great for brunettes. It is great if you don't want to spend the money on a dry shampoo from the store!
Hope F.
We have tons of bottles around our house. We use them for my son he's 1.5 and also my husband uses it during the summer. It keeps them both from getting dry and chapped down there and when they're outside for a long time they don't smell like sweat.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
love using babypowde rifle when my hair gets oily and i don't have time to wash it. it works as a dry shampoo. it makes the oily look go away and it helps style your hair. usually i can't do anything with oily hair
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I use this product for a lot of things. One for oily hair just tap some on, two my underarms at night because I like to give my underarms some air from deodorant, three to keep dry my baby's bottom.
Lindsay P.
Bradenton, FL
Great product for more than just baby! We use this powder at the shore to get sand and sticky saltwater off of skin. And we use it to eliminate chaffing! Multipurpose products are always great!
Danika H.
Marion, IA
When my son was a baby I would put this in his diaper when I saw a diaper rash coming on to keep him dry. It also works as a substitute dry shampoo for me when I don't feel like washing my hair :)
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This powder is great when babies get older to use. You can not use powder on newborns or premature babies .. March of dimes advises against it. Destin works best then use powder especially on girls
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
I love this product. I use this on my son after I give him a bath. it smells good. I use it under my so.s ears, nneck, and unfer is armpit since those are the places where we sweat the most.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?