BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Love this baby powder, I use it for my mascara to make the second layer really stick and make my lashes bigger, Really great to use for your hair if its a big greasy. I just pat it into the scalp! Smells really fresh too
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
So sometimes for what ever reason I feel moist in the juncture of my legs but the baby powder would take that all away and I loved it. Also using the lavender scented baby powder keeps a young lady smelling great all day.
Tara B.
Very affordable! Can purchase at any store. I use this to get sand off the baby (sandbox or beach) & for diaper care. Put it on after a smelly poop or as a barrier if I notice a diaper rash is brewing. Love this product!
Sib S.
I love j&j baby powerder not only do I use it for my youngest son but my oldest 9 year still loves using it and as a mom I still use it on me! The smell the way it feels and how it makes you feel and smells refreshing
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
This is a lifesaver for hot days in Nevada. Very helpful for us thick chicks whose thighs tend to rub together. Just makes life a lot more pleasant in the summer!
Reanna L.
Gilbert, AZ
I keep this in my beach bag because instead of fighting with the dirty beach showers to get the sand off the families legs and feet, I sprinkle this on and wipe with a towel and the sand painlessly wipes right off.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I know this is a staple in many moms' lives but I just cannot get past the scent of it. I start sneezing when I smell it. A lady I work with uses it and I get a headache when I'm around her a lot. I believe I'm allergic to the baby powder smell. It turns my stomach when I smell someone wearing it.
Daijza C.
I always keep this baby powder with me wherever I go. Especially if in going to be out the house for a bit, I put some on baby to help prevent diaper rash since I will probably forget to change baby diaper on time.
Carola A.
I am 28 years of age and I still continue to use Johnson's baby powder. The smell itself is amazing. It keeps my skin soft and smells amazing. It is not irritating and it's softness is what keeps me buying it.
Dana S.
This product can be used for several other things besides babies. One use is for your hair to absorb access oil. If you look into it, you can find so many ways to use this product and its a good one to have.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?