BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Jocelyn R.
I love this not only good for babies but you can use this as setting powder and this help you to stay shine free longer and also for your eyes while applying mascara this helps them stand out and bigger everyone should try it out
Adrienne L.
Albuquerque, NM
Not a one hit wonder!

Dry shampoo, chaffing, sweaty areas, between coats of mascara, helps get sand off at the beach, and tons more. This is my all time favorite product.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
Baby powder is so handy and useful. If you're out of deodorant or just feeling sweaty. It's amazing in the summer when you have to go from event to event and don't have time for a shower. It makes you feel better and smell better.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Okay this is kind of embarrassing, but I use this for my boob sweat. I put it on before I workout or on really hot days, don't judge. I also can have not so pleasant smelling feet, so I put a little in my socks... Smells great!
nikki m.
This is awesome for pretty much anything, the only reason i took one star off is most store brands are just as good and cost way less, the price of this is a little high. but it works well to dry and soften any area of your body
m r.
Use it as a dry shampoo in a pinch, an anti-chafing solution when you wear skirts, use it to lengthen your lashes when you double coat mascara- the possibilities are endless. Holy grail product, everyone should own baby powder.
Ashley H.
I actually use this as a dry shampoo alternative and it works great. Just shake a little on your scalp and let it sit for a couple minutes and then work your fingers through your hair so it doesn't leave a white residue!!!
Tara B.
Very affordable! Can purchase at any store. I use this to get sand off the baby (sandbox or beach) & for diaper care. Put it on after a smelly poop or as a barrier if I notice a diaper rash is brewing. Love this product!
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
So sometimes for what ever reason I feel moist in the juncture of my legs but the baby powder would take that all away and I loved it. Also using the lavender scented baby powder keeps a young lady smelling great all day.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Love this baby powder, I use it for my mascara to make the second layer really stick and make my lashes bigger, Really great to use for your hair if its a big greasy. I just pat it into the scalp! Smells really fresh too
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?