BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I adore Johnson's Baby Powder as my Spring Pick because it helps get the sand off of my skin without harsh scrubbing so I don't track it all over my car and house. Outdoor time is dirt time and I find Johnson's Baby Powder helps me keep my skin clean and house and car cleaner!
Ashley E.
I like using this as a setting powder for my make up, you have to be careful not to bake tho, because you may look like a ghost. it leaves your face matte and smells nice and works well so yeah.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
It smells great. I use it on myself as well. Its perfect for the summer time to use under his arm pits. Also great for under his neck rolls lol. It helps keep his skin dry in case formula sneaks under there. Of course I clean it off (the formula). Good to always have on hand.
candyz L.
The scent of baby powder is so nostalgic. This product can prevent ants and chafing. You can substitute aftershave, dry shampoo and pet shampoo with this product. Very affordable and versatile.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I sprinkle a little in my daughter's diaper each time I change her. She's 16-months-old and has one mild diaper rash since she was born. This stuff is awesome! I also have the lavender scented baby powder as well. I occasionally use it as a dry shampoo for myself as well!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love Johnson's Baby Powder,I believe my mom used it on me and I used it on my kids and they use it on their children.I still use it,I love the smell and I feel refreshed after putting some on.I also use it on my dog's skin,makes her hair smell nice and feels silky
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
I still have this in my house, even though i don't have babies. works great on skin that has a rash, or in oily hair. also, smells great, which is an added bonus! i would recommend this product to everyone, especially for your babies and their diaper rashes!
sheena m.
Lamar, CO
I use baby powder to help with soft skin I apply lotion and once the lotion is dry I apply a thin layer of baby powder it always works and makes my skin feel extra smooth. and of course on hot days it helps with dewy skin. Its always a must have in my house.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I don't have any children but this has far more uses than for kids. the smell is so fresh and clean. leaves skin so soft and smooth. I sprinkle some on my doggie in between baths to keep her smelling fresh.
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
I love using this to apply on my skin whenever I'm sweating . It's my favorite to use and it's very affordable. I brought the smaller bottle because it's easy to put in my bag on the go
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?