BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jenna K.
I used this product when my son was a few months old. He would always sweat under his neck and he developed a rash. I put this under his neck after every bath and the rash was gone. I have stopped using it because the rash never came back but I do use it as a dry shampoo which works great as well.
Stephanie T.
The best multi-purpose personal hygiene product out there! This can be used to absorb sweat on skin, absorb oil in your hair, absorb moisture after a shower and even used for shaving that doubles up as a deodorant.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
These are so convenient. I always say "freshness" when im going to put some on my baby so now when she hears that she gets so happy. It leaves her so fresh it absorbs the sweat fast. I have a to go mini one aswell.
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
The tiny partials can be bad for children ONLY if they breath it in! I loved using this on my daughter when she was younger for over night use or long trips to keep her a little dryer for a longer period of time or in combination with diaper rash ointment when needed!! I also LOVE the smell.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
This is absolutely essential for every household. It's super affordable and it's great for chafing. I bought mine at walmart but you can find it pretty much anywhere. it's always very effective and i am satisfied every time i use it. i usually put it in between my legs when i am wearing a dress.
Alexandria B.
Knoxville, TN
I use this for a cheap root touch up and as dry shampoo for next day hair. It's like my go to product. I couldn't live without it. My roots get a little too dark? Baby powder. Have to skip washing my hair before class? Baby powder. I use this for everything except it's intended purpose.
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
This baby powder beats diaper cream for my little one. Easier to put on than cream and it has a refreshing scent, which most diaper rash creams do not have. I like that the ingredients are all natural (no mystery ingredients) and there isn't a million in it. It only has four ingredients.
Mariah J.
Auburn, Al
Recently started baking with this product and it is just as good as the translucent powder I had been buying. Would use it again. You can find it at any Walmart or dollar general. Also can be used for hair.
Stacey T.
I have been using this baby powder with my first baby and second baby. I have no problems with it and it is lighter than some of the other baby powders out there. I would continue to use this baby powder.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Love this powder. It smells great and is so versatile. It is not just for tiny tushies. It is a great standin for dry shampoo. Wonderful for getting sand off at the beach. And of course, when you are sticky and sweaty and need to cool down and smell better, I love having this nearby.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?