BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Emily G.
The best powder. Not only great for babies but I'm a fan of this. I use it on a whim to give my face a very subtle matte finish. Or as a dry shampoo to floof up my hair. Great for body also. It's not chalky like other powders.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Mi talco de toda una vida recuerdo que mi mamá siempre lo tenía y hoy que soy mamá igual es especial para los babies con rosaduras o simplemente los bañas les pones en su cuerpecito y listo se quedan con una rica frescura!
Emily T.
In these summer months this is PERFECT to throw in your beach bag. There is nothing worse than a long day on the beach and then taking half of it back home with you. This helps to get all the dry sand off of you before getting into your vehicle! Plus it's super affordable and is pretty easy to get your hands on
Melanie B.
Aiea, HI
Whenever i use this to my baby, she really smell like a baby! They say that baby has their certain smell, but my baby don't, all i can smell is the milk that dries up in her skin fold in her neck thats why i always wipe her with wet towel ang use a little baby powder on her and baboom she smells like a baby!
Shannon R.
This stuff works well for what it's for... However, recently a study showed that using a talcum powder containing substance increase the risk of reproductive cancers in women. Johnson and Johnson were presented with this information and still refused to acknowledge. Very upsetting as such a "trusted" company.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
Love this stuff!! I have blonde hair and rather than using dry shampoo which makes my hair feel sticky I just sprinkle some of this on my roots and massage it in!! Works so great and I would recommend anyone with blonde hair try it!
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok so I don't have children and I have never used this product for anything other than for my hair as an absorption technique for oil, much like a dry shampoo is used. I just distribute in my scalp and rub together to get the white out. It works like a charm and keeps my hair from looking greasy and oily.
Anita D.
Best baby powder I have ever used... I use this to prevent heat ratche from my baby but most importantly, it also help prevent her from getting dipper ratche also. when ever I use it on her ir keeps her bom dry which is perfect.
I also like how mild it smell. I really like the johnson baby powder.🍼🍼🍼👍👍👍
Jenna K.
I used this product when my son was a few months old. He would always sweat under his neck and he developed a rash. I put this under his neck after every bath and the rash was gone. I have stopped using it because the rash never came back but I do use it as a dry shampoo which works great as well.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I wouldn't use any product by Johnson and Johnson. Their products all have nasty chemicals in them and the baby powder with talc was causing cancer. There are so many natural items out there. I would steer clear of this.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?