BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love using this baby powder as a dry shampoo technique. I found it to be the only thing to work for my hair and to actually absorb the oil. If you use this method you have to be careful on how much you put in because it can actually turn your hair white.
I recommend!
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
This product has many uses. I use it in my shoes for foot powder, to absorb wetness and maintain odor. I also use this product to dust a bit in my hair when its greasy and i don't have the time to shower, as it absorbs oils naturally. I also use baby powder after drying off at the beach, to absorb any dampness to prevent rash and help get the sand off. Plus it smells nice!
Mhar S.
Since my grade school years, Johnson's Baby Powder has been a part of my school days. After bathing in the morning, my mom always put baby powder on me before heading to school. Johnson's Baby Powder smells good and mild. I don't have any allergic reaction to it.
Tanisha H.
I used to use J&J Baby products but I stopped a while back and now I'm glad I did. I'm not really sure if J&J products really contain things that cause cancer but if so, I'm glad I stopped using it when I did. I love J&J, their products are amazing though!
Janita M.
Brandon, FL
I love using this on my baby. Especially when is hot outside. It helps absorb so the sweat on her. It is also reasonably priced as well. Let's not forget how good it smells too. One of my favorite baby smells of all time. Highly recommended for everyone
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I feel secure saying that when a product has stuck along as a household staple as long as Johnson's Baby Powder, well, does it really need reviews?
With so many uses, I can't even begin to list them all, but the brand name, and product has stood the test of time- which is more than many, MANY products the past 50 years can claim bragging rights to.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Will NOT use Johnson and Johnson brand. Filled with harmful chemicals and they have admitted to it. Formaldehyde!? Seriously!? And TALC!? Talc powder has been PROVEN to cause CANCER. I can find all-natural/organic bath supplies for the same price that are NOT harmful to my child
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Johnson's baby powder is one of those things that stays on the shopping list long after the baby is out of diapers. Great multipurpose powder for all members of the family, from staying fresh to dry shampoo, it is definitely a keeper in my house.
Christine L.
Boise, ID
I love this baby powder. Not only is it good for after the shower, or for diaper rashes. You can also carry a bottle in your beach bag. Yes, I said beach bag. Baby powder is a good product to use to remove sand from your feet/hands while at the beach. Or before you get into your car after a day at the beach.. I never go w/out it :)
Laura J.
Jonesborough, TN
Ok, so your at the beach and it's time to leave, but you have sand all over your feet, arms and everywhere in between. take out Johnsons baby powder and sprinkle. rub in and watch the sand roll off. I don't go to the beach without it.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?