BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
brisa s.
I put this only on top of my baby's clothing and it smells so good it lasts all day . Please don't put any on their private parts ever I heard it gives ovarian cancer and I'm not 100% sure but it's always better to prevent things . Other than that this product is amazing used as it is
Annamaria W.
Fort Myers, FL
I bet you didn't know that this is a HUGE beach Essential!!! Here is a mom trick. Rub it shake some baby powder on your skin and Presto sand comes off! This is especially helpful when my little mans hands are reaching for a snack. Trick number 2 if you mix it with a little coco powder you have hair powder for dark hair. It adds texture, volume and body or put it on when you need to freshen up your hair.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this an alternative to dry shampoo. IMHO it smells better and it's also far cheaper. It can be a little trickier to apply since you can be to heavy handed with the pour or get it all over your clothes, but it does a good job absorbing the oil in your hair and making it look clean.
Allisa A.
I used this on my oldest back when he was a baby and really liked it. I haven't gotten any for my youngest yet, because the hospital told us not to put anything on his skin for awhile. When I did by it, it wasn't too bad price was, a coupon would really help with the cost
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Love this product. My husband, son and I all use Johnson baby powder. My lil guy has only had one rash in 13 months. It smells so nice and keeps him fresh especially at night. My son and I sweat easily from cuddling because we let off a lot of body heat, but this keeps us fresh (which is why I began using it on myself) I stay stocked up with johnson's baby powder along with their other products.
Emily G.
Fort Worth, TX
To be honest, our pediatrician scared me on the first visit with the baby, warning that using powders can cause respiratory distress. To their credit, Johnson&Johnson does actually warn this on the packaging. As such, I didn't use it much on my baby.

One day I was out of dry shampoo and remembered that I had a can of this languishing in the cabinet since I wasn't using it on the baby. I tossed a little bit in my hair and was AMAZED at how well it worked. I may not ever by dry shampoo again. Plus it smells good!
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Baby powder has been a staple in my arsenal even before having kids. I have many uses for the magical powder including using it as a dry shampoo, keeping my makeup looking matte and not shiny, keeping chafing to a minimum and keeping me smelling fresh in the summer heat.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
This product has many uses. I use it in my shoes for foot powder, to absorb wetness and maintain odor. I also use this product to dust a bit in my hair when its greasy and i don't have the time to shower, as it absorbs oils naturally. I also use baby powder after drying off at the beach, to absorb any dampness to prevent rash and help get the sand off. Plus it smells nice!
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
I received multiple types of baby powders as gifts when my son was born so we've tried quite a few. This brand is definitely the softest and gentlest on baby's skin. The others all work fine and serve their purpose okay, but since my son has a very sensitive bottom - this baby powder seems to make a world of difference in how much protection it provides from diaper rashes.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I love using this as dry shampoo when I run out. It works awesome at soaking up some of the grease when yoj just don't have time to wash your hair. It also works great at deodorant if in a bind too! (Used it as a last resort on vacation) great multipurpose product!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back