BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Marisol T.
I found this product helpful especially for night time to keep my son dry so the urine wouldn't irritate his skin and also when he was barely getting red on his bottom to keep it dry that way his potty wouldn't cause further irritation it's a good product to have. I don't use it too often so I have a small one and it lasts a long time.
Mariah B.
I really like using this under my eyes after I do my foundation and concealer. It's also really good for summer on your thighs when it's hot and your wearing shorts or a dress.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I secretly love using this not just for sweaty, chafing thighs on hot days and dusting some in my pumps before a night out to absorb any sweat and make shoes more comfortable and prevent slipping, but I also use a sprinkling of this at my roots and come through to absorb grease, which works great in my blond hair.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
I use this powder on my eyelashes almost every day. I take a little eyelash brush and apply the powder to the roll and then I brush out my lashes. It helps everything look less clumpy later and it helps all my lashes to be defined when I apply mascara. I also use it on my hair as a type of dry shampoo.
Kris H.
Kenova, WV
In my opinion, baby powder is just as good as most of the dry shampoos on the market and at a fraction of the price. I go to dollar general to purchase this baby powder. When my hair becomes greasy, I just shake some powder into my hands, flip my head over, and run it through my hair. It helps give my hair that clean feeling - even when it's been two days since I last washed it. Affordable replacement for dry shampoo!!
Aisha A.
I have sensitive skin and I'm also pretty broke so this is a great alternative to pressed powders and what not. It's super cheap and I lightly dust it on my face before I head out anywhere. If it's safe for babies, I know it's safe for me also I can put it on all over my body as well so that's great.
Monteia O.
Lexington, KY
This is the most versatile product on the planet! I use it for dry shampoo [perfect for blonde hair] often. I also use it as a setting powder on top of my makeup. My favorite use is to sweep it across my eyelashes in between coats of mascara - this gives a glam false eyelash look for a very low cost!
Lillian G.
Babies should not be inhaling this ... however, it works great for a few older child/adult purposes. 1) use it after you shave your bikini area and it will help avoid ingrown hairs and razor bumps. 2) as a way to cool down when it is hot. My grandmother used to use it on me when I went to visit her in NC during the summers - she would just put it all over me and it helped to keep me cool ... not sure why exactly.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Okay this might seem weird but I use this on my face everyday and I love it. After I apply my foundation instead of using a colored powder I apply a little of this to my face. I think it looks so much better and not cakey and it makes my face feel fresh and smell fresh! My favorite beauty hack !
Ane K.
Okay so, this can be used as a dry shampoo/setting powder, etc. But its not healthy because they discovered that it contains talcum powder, which is a substance that can cause ovarian cancer. I won't deny that i love its smell and how it leaves your skin but its so not healthy, i don't recommend it
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back