BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I use baby powder even though I don't have children. I always have had an issue with sweaty hands when I get nervous, so I always have a bottle in my purse for those occasions. It's definitely great for after showers too! My skin feels really soft when I wake up in the morning, and the smell is very gentle and subtle, so you won't get a headache from the heavy fumes.
Cristie G.
Im a firm believer in baby powders, i know a lot of ppl say not to use them for various reasons but i really do believe it helps absorb moisture in a diaper. That what i mainly use it for. I believe Johnsons provides a nice thick layer to help absorb extra moisture thatbthe diaper doesnt absorb. It keeps it in a clump untill i can get to him to change him. It also has a pleasant smell. I like to keep a small one in the diaper bag that i refill with a large one so i dont have to lug a grande one around!
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I have nothing bad to say about this. It does the job fine and comes in handy. I also use it as a powdered deodorant for myself and it works great as that too. It keeps my pits dry for a few hours and also protects my pits from smelling. The smell of the powder isn't over powdering whatsoever. It's a great product and hasn't irritate my son and my skin.
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
My boyfriend read an article saying this may cause cancer later in life and threw out all my daughters baby powder and even I didn't use it for a while. However, I bought a small bottle and I really love this stuff. It clears up my daughter's rash much more quickly then diaper rash ointment and I love how soft it makes her skin after a bath. Even with the caution, I only use it once in a while and wish it didn't have this warning!!!! JOHNSON AND JOHNSON MAKE A BETTER SAFER FORMULA!!!!!!!
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I gave this a B only because of the other reviews I seen before I submitted mine I had no idea this was bad for children.I'm almost ashamed to say this but I always used this on my son when he was little. However as a adult I must say I use this too. I love the scent of baby powder and baby lotion.I think its leaves a fresh scent and makes me feel fresh however I don't like to use a lot of it because if you sweat a lot it will be kind of icky...However it has helped me not to sweat as much.
Bety P.
I have it because it came in a package for baby as a gift. To be honest after hear so many things about baby powder I try not to used it on my baby. It smells good and I know when my brother was little once in a while my mami will used it to help him not get a rash and it work.
Hillary H.
I love Johnson's Baby Powder! I have two little girls, so this is a must-have for not only diaper changes but also for the beach! I keep a travel size bottle in my beach bag and apply it to our skin before we leave to help remove pesky sand that gets stuck to our body. I also like using this for myself if I need a quick freshening up. Great product!
Lea H.
Johnson's baby powder is a must in my house. It is a multipurpose powder we use it from everything too personal use to my son's gym bag. I bought this product at my local Walmart and it is in most convenient stores as well as local shopping centers.it has a very mild powder sent which keeps us using this particular brand over and over again.
Aliya E.
GREASY HAIR PROBLEM ??? Okay I got u covered ! This baby powered is hands down the best dry shampoo and cheapest one out there ! Put it on at night on all ur hair lines and then shake out your hair with your hands and then brush it ! Make sure it's a little white ! When u wake up BAM !! You're ready to walk out the door with clean hair !
Marisol T.
I found this product helpful especially for night time to keep my son dry so the urine wouldn't irritate his skin and also when he was barely getting red on his bottom to keep it dry that way his potty wouldn't cause further irritation it's a good product to have. I don't use it too often so I have a small one and it lasts a long time.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?