BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Been literally using this since I was a baby and it works so well. When I was younger my mother used to apply this to me to get rid of diaper rashes and it worked perfectly. Plus I’ve always loved the smell. Now I with use this anytime my thighs chafe and it still works just as well as it did with my diaper rashes. Not only does it work for rashes but it also works as a dry shampoo. It is so affordable and it even comes in a travel size ( like the picture shown ) so you can take it ANYWHERE.
Lauren G.
Have heard awful things about this! Saw on tv that there was recalls because it causes OVARIAN CANCER. YALL THAT IS A BIG DEAL. sooooo many chemicals in Johnson and Johnson products I do not feel good about using them. I prefer to use Burt’s bees and Shea moisture or aveeno products because they are MUCH more natural and I feel so much better about putting them on my baby. You would think companies would care more about products for a BABY but no. They don’t and it’s seriously sad.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E This is the ultimate baby powder. Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E has a gentle fresh scent. You can tell the differences between this staple name brand powder and it's generic counterparts. Johnson's is soft with a gentle scent that lasts all day. It doesn't clump up in the hot weather like other powders . Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin EJohnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
In all honesty, I think I use baby powder for just about everything.  I use it when working out, I use it on my daughter, I use it on my hair instead of dry shampoo, you name it I've done it.  Baby powder is so amazing for so many reasons and I love that a trusted brand like Johnson & Johnson has so many scent variations of it.
jacqueline C.
Baby powder is great !!!! Helps baby’s for their spots! And even great use as an adult. I seriously have used it as a setting powder to bake!!! I also can use it as a eyelash primer. I love it because it’s very confident and effective I can say it’s cheap and worth it for everything !!!! Love it wish I can give it a billion more stars
Rachel G.
Love and will always continue to use this product. Baby Powder has been around obviously since I was a baby and it has been nothing but good to me. As an adult, I use it for my thighs mostly. Gonna be completely honest; ya girl's got some thighssss. So for those extremely hot summer days were all I wanna do is wear shorts, but too afraid of the pain and annoyance of chafing, I use baby powder. I just use a small amount and rub them into the inner part of my thighs and bam! No chafing throughout the entire day! A great product that I continue to recommend to friends of mine with the same chafing problems :)
Megan M.
I love this huge bottle of baby powder! It was only a couple of dollars and lasts forever! It’s super soft and smooth with insanely fine particles and an easy to use applicator. I use it for my bikini area after shaving and put it in my slippers to keep them smelling fresh.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Utilizo este produto para eliminar oleosidade do cabelo. Apesar de não ser sua principal função, ele é ótimo para quando se viagem e não consegue lavar o cabelo com tanta frequência. Pequeno e de simples uso, cabe perfeitamente entre os itens pessoais.
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I love this product! I usually use this baby powder for my hair, because it helps to keep the hair root dry, that’s why you can use it as a dry shampoo. And also makes your hair smell good. I absolutely would recommend it! It’s an awesome product!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Been using this baby powder for the last five years with all three of my kids I will not use a different brand and I absolutely stand behind it. It helps with any diaper rashes and is great on sensitive skin as well I highly recommend this to any new moms
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?