BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Lauren G.
Have heard awful things about this! Saw on tv that there was recalls because it causes OVARIAN CANCER. YALL THAT IS A BIG DEAL. sooooo many chemicals in Johnson and Johnson products I do not feel good about using them. I prefer to use Burt’s bees and Shea moisture or aveeno products because they are MUCH more natural and I feel so much better about putting them on my baby. You would think companies would care more about products for a BABY but no. They don’t and it’s seriously sad.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E This is the ultimate baby powder. Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E has a gentle fresh scent. You can tell the differences between this staple name brand powder and it's generic counterparts. Johnson's is soft with a gentle scent that lasts all day. It doesn't clump up in the hot weather like other powders . Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin EJohnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E
Cristina G.
I’m hate giving this a one star because I’ve been using it forever. As a product, it works well.

However in recent studies, it’s been proven to cause ovarian cancer. I don’t always believe media until I can confirm it with my doctors. When I had my yearly exam, I did ask and she (both) confirmed (actually asked the nurse and doctor) that it does cause ovarian cancer. And that’s when I stopped using it! Nope!!!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
In all honesty, I think I use baby powder for just about everything.  I use it when working out, I use it on my daughter, I use it on my hair instead of dry shampoo, you name it I've done it.  Baby powder is so amazing for so many reasons and I love that a trusted brand like Johnson & Johnson has so many scent variations of it.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Been literally using this since I was a baby and it works so well. When I was younger my mother used to apply this to me to get rid of diaper rashes and it worked perfectly. Plus I’ve always loved the smell. Now I with use this anytime my thighs chafe and it still works just as well as it did with my diaper rashes. Not only does it work for rashes but it also works as a dry shampoo. It is so affordable and it even comes in a travel size ( like the picture shown ) so you can take it ANYWHERE.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Utilizo este produto para eliminar oleosidade do cabelo. Apesar de não ser sua principal função, ele é ótimo para quando se viagem e não consegue lavar o cabelo com tanta frequência. Pequeno e de simples uso, cabe perfeitamente entre os itens pessoais.
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I love this product! I usually use this baby powder for my hair, because it helps to keep the hair root dry, that’s why you can use it as a dry shampoo. And also makes your hair smell good. I absolutely would recommend it! It’s an awesome product!
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
My entire family has been using this baby powder for year but actually have never seen great results! We haven’t had babies in my direct family for years now but I would recommend a more gentle baby powder that you can find at a baby store!
Nikki Y.
I have been buying the stuff for years even before I had a child. I always used it for my hair as a dry shampoo replacement because it smells good and does a great job at soaking up the oil. I will continue to purchase this product
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
There's so many wonderful uses for Johnson and Johnson baby powder, from putting it on your baby's bum to make sure that it stays fresh with their diaper to using it after your shower to make your skin soft and smooth.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back