4 colors available

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #9 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Baby Powder.
Silky soft skin.
Mildness Clinical Proven®.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
  • This cause cancer right ?7 Answers
Johnson's Baby Powder
  • "Ok so I don't have children and I have never used this product for anything other than for my hair as an absorption technique for oil, much like a dry shampoo is used." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this baby powder to put in between my upper thighs when I wear a skirt or dress that way when my thighs rub against each other I don't get a rash, I love it and works great!" in 6 reviews
  • "Love this powder i use it on my baby girl and my husband uses it to i buy the big one and it works well she doesnt get diaper rashes" in 6 reviews
Talisa R.
Talisa R.
I have never been a huge fan of baby powder. I'm not crazy about the smell and I've read that it isn't great for babies to inhale it. We have a number of bottles that we were given when we had our first child. I was going to give them away until I found out about a summer secret. The best use for baby powder is to get sand off of you and your kids. It's amazing. One of the worst things about the beach is getting sand all over the place. This is one of the best discoveries that I have made. You just sprinkle a little where you have sand on yourself and the sand wipes away. Honestly this was life changing for me. It makes taking kids to the beach so much easier. I highly recommend using it for this purpose.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it basically every other day. I use it as a dry shampoo. I've been using it for years as a dry shampoo! It works wonderfully with my blonde hair. I think it makes it look a little blonder too. Soaks up the oil efficiently and leaves me smelling pleasant. When I have a lot of oil on my hair, I will part it then sprinkle, then move down, part it and sprinkle. Or for light oil, I'll sprinkle directly on my brush then brush it in.
Kris H.
Kris H.
Kenova, WV
In my opinion, baby powder is just as good as most of the dry shampoos on the market and at a fraction of the price. I go to dollar general to purchase this baby powder. When my hair becomes greasy, I just shake some powder into my hands, flip my head over, and run it through my hair. It helps give my hair that clean feeling - even when it's been two days since I last washed it. Affordable replacement for dry shampoo!!
amanda s.
amanda s.
Rittman, OH
Baby powder has always been a life saver for us when taking a trip to the beach. As soon as you spot the ocean you want to hop out of the car and walk the sand, dip your feet in the water, but then you have to get back in the car. sprinkling some baby powder on your feet/legs wherever you may have gotten sand, magically absorbs that sand and it brushes right away. No mess. No worries of finding a hose to rinse off.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this baby powder for so many things. I have used it on my kids vwheh they were still in diapers. But even now at 9 and 6 my girls still like when I put baby power on them. We all use it under our arms. It works is well for sweat and odor. I have also put it in my sheets. It just makes the sheets extra sift and snuggly. I have put it in my hair too. It works as a dry shampoo and takes away any grease.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have to say this is a MUST have for any beach bag. One thing I can't stand about the beach is all the wet sand that sticks to you everywhere!!! A super simple fix of rubbing Johnson's Baby Powder all over the sandy skin will instantly get rid of all the itchy scratchy sand. Amazing! It's a must, especially if you have kids that seem to take half the beach home with them as they are covered in wet sand!!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
This is always the first thing i throw in my beach bag. This is one of those double duty tricks. When my day at the beach is over, i shake this over my feet before i get in my vehicle or go inside. When i brush this off of my feet, the sand just slides off with it. There is never any beach sand left on my feet. I don't have to spend time cleaning my car or sweeping and vacuuming sand off my floor.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Bronx, NY
I'm writing this review of baby powder in relation to it being a breast deodorizer. I say don't use it for your breast sweat! While baby powder might seem like the perfect product to absorb your sweat it clumps and will have white specs falling from your bra the moment you shift! Now I love to use baby powder to freshen up bed sheets but for sweat, baby powder is not the product.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
I love Johnson's Baby Powder! I have two little girls, so this is a must-have for not only diaper changes but also for the beach! I keep a travel size bottle in my beach bag and apply it to our skin before we leave to help remove pesky sand that gets stuck to our body. I also like using this for myself if I need a quick freshening up. Great product!
Aliya E.
Aliya E.
GREASY HAIR PROBLEM ??? Okay I got u covered ! This baby powered is hands down the best dry shampoo and cheapest one out there ! Put it on at night on all ur hair lines and then shake out your hair with your hands and then brush it ! Make sure it's a little white ! When u wake up BAM !! You're ready to walk out the door with clean hair !
Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Haikouhi O.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Does this keep the bottom dry?