2 colors available

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Locks in up to 10 times more moisture Mildness clinically proven Enriched with natural, nourishing ingredients Contains Cocoa Butter, known for its skin nourishing properties, as well as Shea, known for its skin conditioning. It s a silky soft moisturizer for silky soft skin. Johnson s® Baby Oil locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin, leaving your baby s skin soft and smooth.  This gentle oil  is also easy to spread, so it s ideal for baby massage. For baby: Moisturizes baby s delicate skin and helps protect from dryness Pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss Great for baby massage and parent-baby bonding Clinically proven mild and gentle formula Dermatologist and allergy-tested Great for your skin, too! For you: Locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet ski see more...

Johnson's Baby Oil with Shea & Cocoa Butter
  • "I usually rub my kids down with baby oil after their bath for better absorption, it smells great nourishes the skin and leaves my kids smelling like babies." in 2 reviews
  • "I personally like the J&J Aloe and vitamin E baby oil, but the shea and cocoa butter smells good also and it works well for dry skin and cradle cap!" in 1 review
  • "Priced great, & smells good!" in 1 review
  • "I use this product every time i get out of the shower." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
I was in need of a quality oil for cosmetic purposes and fell in love with this one. I always put oil on my lips at night (they're very dry) and always right before I put on liquid lipstick.. It has made a world of difference, it really locks in the moisture and it's affordable (also smells great) I also add a drop into some of my creams/pomades cosmetics when they start to dry up (even my mascara and gel liner!) and it brings them back to life!
julie g.
julie g.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this oil. The price is super affordable and so find the bottle last me forever. This has been something i've used since high school. Whenever i shave my legs i always put baby oil on after while my skin is still wet. I think the heat from the shower opens up my pores and the water helps the oil to be absorbed. Needless to say it leave my legs super smooth!!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is great. I don't have a baby and won't anytime soon but I use this on myself, I put some on after a shower then do my other stuff for a few minutes so it can soak it - then I just pat it off gently and in an hour I am baby soft. This stuff is super cheap and super effective.
Angely S.
Angely S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this baby oil. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished. I love to use it on my legs especially, keeps them soft to the touch.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
The best way to keep your skin soft and moisturizer while at the beach, and gives you a nice tan as well. The smell is amazing.
Katie P.
Katie P.
love this for removing makeup and for putting on legs after shaving, i will repurchase
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have used baby oil since I was....a baby! As soon as I am out of the shower and still damp - I put this all over. It has always been Johnson's but I recently tried out this scent. The top has a small hole that the oil comes out of which is great for keeping it clean. The oil soaks into my body in a few minutes and keep my skin smooth for days. The scent is not too strong.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Holly Springs, NC
I don't have a baby, I use this on myself. I use it for two reasons:
1. After I shave if I get razor burn
2. Before I self tan to keep the color even
I love using this because it doesn't sting when my legs are sensitive, the smell is great and it doesn't get oily residue everywhere
Cayy S.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
This is great for using to help get a tan without getting burnt. Also helps on babies when they get dry skin on their head. Love this stuff. Leaves skin soft.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my best product purchases of 2015, I put this on everyday after a nice long shower and leave my skin feeling smooth all day. I love the cocoa butter smell too