Johnson's® Baby Oil Gel

Description:

Specially formulated for lasting protection. This concentrated gel form provides extra moisturization to help nourish and protect your skin from dryness. JOHNSON’S® baby oil gel locks in up to 10 times more moisture* on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. Be able to have noticeably softer, more nourished skin.

Mineral Oil, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance.

What’s the real purpose of using this ?
Has anyone use it for shaving their legs ?
I know that this product is for you skin but can you also put this product in your hair?
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Oil Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
Johnson's® Baby Oil Gel uploaded by lashonda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
6.5-fluid ounce bottle of baby oil gel, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin, and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving dry skin or rough patches Lightly scented Johnson's baby oil is allergy- and dermatologist-tested and enriched with natural Aloe Vera, known for its dry skin-soothing qualities, as well as Vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner. Aloe Vera baby oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Johnson's® Baby Oil Gel uploaded by Cynthia S.
I know this is terrible but I actually use this in the summer sun on myself. Keep my body moisturized and gives me amazing glow and a nice tan on my legs and arms. I don't recommend as a tanning oil but that is what I have used it as in addition to abody oil giving that glowing skin look in the summers. I use the shea and cocoa butter. I have also used the aloe vera and vitamin e for sun burns. Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel Shea & Cocoa Butter 6.5 Oz (2 Pack) Pack of 2 Johnson's Baby Oil Gel, Shea & Cocoa Butter 6.5oz
avondale, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this Johnson's baby oil gel! Leaves my baby's skin super soft and moisturized without that greasy feeling. The gel consistency helps the baby oil absorb quickly in the skin. This baby oil gel is so gentle. Once I ran out of eye makeup remover so I used the baby oil gel and it worked like a charm! When I worked a makeup artist, We used to use it at photoshoots to give the model's skin a natural wet look. The smell is also very subtle & pleasant.Johnson's® Baby Oil Gel
Hallsboro , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for a little over 2 weeks now on my skin when I get out the shower because my skin was very dry. It locks in moisture and feels great. Not oily like regular baby oil. I use a dime sized amount and it covers both arms. It's very inexpensive and I would definitely recommend for a cheap every day moisturizer.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product so much! I’ve been using it for several years and continue to buy it again and again. I use it as soon as I come out of the shower while my skin is still damp from drying off with a towel and I apply all over my body and it locks in moisture! The scent isn’t too overpowering but fresh and clean. The gel doesn’t irritate my skin nor is it too greasy.
Reedley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
While I'm not a fan of this scent, the performance of it is great. We used this on my oldest son when he was a baby. After bath time, we would put a little bit in his hair to prevent cradle cap. And guess what?! He never got cradle cap! Price point is great as well, so I would definitely recommend this baby oil for you little babes.
Randolph
This has been one of my favorite things to use for my daughter. I've recently started using it for myself as well and highly recommend. The gel is so much better than regular baby oil, and it's affordable. A little goes a long way with this, so it lasts quite a while. This is definitely a product that I will continue to use!
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to put this on my legs and arms after I shave it is a little sticky so you might wanna wash your hands after you use it and let it soak in for a little bit before you put clothes on but I do highly recommend this it is very hydrating and very good at not letting ingrown hairs come through. Also very inexpensive
San Dimas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this both for my little one and myself.  Fresh out of the bath or the shower this locks in moisture without any of the mess or oiliness of traditional baby oil.  I love the cooling feeling it gives and the ease at which it applies. I can rub down a squirmy baby without any spills too. its fabulous!
Beaverton , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have two kids who hate putting on lotion after the shower, so I seen this baby oil gel at the store and decided to give it a try. My kids we actually intrigued that it was a gel and actually enjoyed putting it on. I would say that i like the gel formula a lot better that the liquid oil as it it a lot easier to get it on my kids without making a mess. it keeps your skin soft and hydrated a big necessity for us here in Oregon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Long Beach