BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #59 in Children's Bath

Clinically Proven Mildness Locks in up to 10 times more moisture Concentrated, no-mess gel for extra moisturization Discover a long-lasting way to help nourish and protect your skin.  Johnson s Baby Oil Gel with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E provides all the benefits of Johnson s baby oil in a concentrated gel form for long-lasting, extra moisturization.  It contains Aloe Vera, known for its skin-soothing properties, as well as Vitamin E, a known skin conditioner.  Johnson s baby oil gel locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. ; see more...

• Does this leave a greasy feeling after applying? Or does this abs...5 Answers
  • I have been using this for a while now. does anyone know of any l...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this for shaving? I saw it on Pinterest once...4 Answers
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of baby oil gel I use for alot of things taken off makeup, mositurising skin after shower, taming fly aways, add this before I add body shimmer if I want to be extra that day! It's all allá great product.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Cocoa Butter more...
This is a very nice product, and its not joking around when it comes to moisturizing. My recommendations: ONLY use it on wet skin (after a shower or bath) and only on the super dry areas of your body, like the elbows and knees! This really takes care of your dry skin.
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Do you want supermodel legs ? Well this is it. For a whopping 3 bucks your legs look amazing. I learned this trick from a YouTube guru and has changed my life ! Each time I wear a dress out or I’m in a skirt I apply this instead of lotion and it makes my legs look toned .
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I love this stuff for after shaving relief. A little bit goes a long way & it smells absolutely amazing. I find that this helps to get rid of those little red bumps us fair skin girls tend to get.
siia N.
This is the best thing.. it does feel a bit sticky... but well I did not expect it not to.. considering the good stuff this has.. It smells like cocoa... and I usually mix it with some body lotion to make the application easier... this tones down the sticky feeling.. if you are leaving for work.. But I don't bother doing so after a night bath.. as it wears or absorbs off..

Excellent for making your cuticles softer..It does make the skin glowy.. I have noticed a definite difference. I have been looking for these in Walmart.. but could not get the Shea and Cocoa butter combination.. which I really prefer.. Amazon had it.. and I stocked up on 2.. Which I think will last me at least 8 months..
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I saw this all over Pinterest so I gave it a try, now I use it for everything. I was a little worried about smelling like a baby but the shea and cocoa butter smells surprisingly grown up. It's way less messy to use the gel than the regular oil which has a tendency to escape and rarely makes it to the intended skin. I use it as a multi-purpose product for dry skin, glossy lips, as a night eye cream, a shaving gel, and to tame curls for a smooth shiny look.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use this on my 7 month old baby and I use it on myself. You can buy this at your local Walmart and rest assure that it'll exceed your expectations. The shea and coco butter make this oil gel very effective. I suggest applying directly to skin after a shower or bath.
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this for myself but not for my son. It leaves him a little too greasy for my liking. But I love to slather this all over after a shower or after shaving my legs. Smells great and goes on smooth. Can be a little oily/greasy though and I have to wash my hands after applying or I'll leave grease stains everywhere.
Jayla M.
Addison, IL
Great for winter, I personally rub the product in (to my face) until it no longer has that oily appearance, it's affordable, the only thing is that my bottle has an off putting smell, kind of chemical odor mixed with the cocoa butter, not sure if it's a bad batch but it feels good
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Whatever you do don't use it in the shower or bath you will fall!!! But other than that I really like to use this baby oil gel after the shower and makes my skin feel so soft a little bit goes a long way.
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this leave a greasy feeling after applying? Or does this absorb into the skin right away? Do I pat dry after applying like with the Neutrogena body oil?
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Does anyone use this for shaving? I saw it on Pinterest once...
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is baby oil good for?
Abileny S.
How does it leave the baby's hair?
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
Excellent I love this product for my baby I love the way it leaves her skin so soft I truly recommend it,