BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #3 in Baby Oil

Description:

Specially formulated for lasting protection. This concentrated gel form provides extra moisturization to help nourish and protect your skin from dryness. JOHNSON’S® baby oil gel locks in up to 10 times more moisture* on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. Be able to have noticeably softer, more nourished skin.

Mineral Oil, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance.

• Does this leave a greasy feeling after applying? Or does ...5 Answers
  • I have been using this for a while now. does anyone know ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this for shaving? I saw it on Pinterest o...4 Answers
Charity E.
Middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this stuff for quite a while and it does work great right after a bath on babies except for obviously cover little babies with the oil definitely makes it harder to get them dressed but if their skins dry it's definitely helpful for putting on your legs right after you shave and I always prefer gelled baby oils over liquid baby oils because they don't have the same running so that you don't drip it on the floor a bunch and end up slipping on it and getting hurt.
Kendall K.
Indiana
I use the one with aloe (it has a green lid). I apply it all over my body after getting out of the shower and lightly drying off with a towel (I don’t want to get too dry, since the directions say to apply on damp skin). My skin feels amazingly smooth and hydrated, especially my legs after I shave them. Plus it smells great!

The only thing to keep in mind is the drying time. It feels a little bit greasy and sticky for a while before drying down, so I wouldn’t do this if you are in a hurry and don’t have time to deal with oily legs! Still, it’s well worth it if you want to lock in moisture and keep your skin feeling soft!
Guadalupe T.
I love using this product through out the season but mostly during summer bc it makes my skin look glossy ✨ just be careful not to put too much on or you’ll just look oily lol but overall it’s really moisturizing and it last pretty long Johnson's® Baby Gel Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E
Val W.
I have to say the smell of this product is so good! Now, don’t use too much or you’ll look like a greased up pig, ok! A little goes a long way with battling ashy-ness and dry skin. It’s best used after a shower or bath because it seems to lock in the moisture better. My only issue is it can be kind of greasy so seriously, don’t use too much
Ashley F.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff!!!!!! This is the only thing that keeps my skin moisturized, body soft as butter, legs shining, keeps razor bumps away without the greasy feeling. It cost under $10 and it smells AMAZING, if you're having trouble with dry skin, itchy or irritated skin, or want a natural glow to your,legs I highly recommend this!!!
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like the baby oil in this gel formulation. it is easier to use and not as runny . But once on it feels pretty similar to regular baby oil. I ised it on my sons craddle cap
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Do you want supermodel legs ? Well this is it. For a whopping 3 bucks your legs look amazing. I learned this trick from a YouTube guru and has changed my life ! Each time I wear a dress out or I’m in a skirt I apply this instead of lotion and it makes my legs look toned .
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let's be honest how many moms use baby oil after the shower I do I love the coconut one with the c and I just like the plain one and when I take a shower after I put this on me and when I take the baby a shower I put it on him so it's a family affair
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this every night after my bath. I apply it BEFORE drying off and use a QUARTER SIZED AMOUNT for my ENTIRE BODY. If you use too much it's awful! It keeps my skin soft like a baby's :)
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I love this stuff for after shaving relief. A little bit goes a long way & it smells absolutely amazing. I find that this helps to get rid of those little red bumps us fair skin girls tend to get.
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this leave a greasy feeling after applying? Or does this absorb into the skin right away? Do I pat dry after applying like with the Neutrogena body oil?
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Does anyone use this for shaving? I saw it on Pinterest once...
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is baby oil good for?
Abileny S.
How does it leave the baby's hair?
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
Excellent I love this product for my baby I love the way it leaves her skin so soft I truly recommend it,