Johnson's® Baby Oil Body Wash uploaded by Adrienne A.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #27 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Description:

New! No More Tears Helps Hydrate Dry Skin We Love Babies. And we understand how to cleanse and effectively moisturize baby soft skin. That s why our no mess, non-greasy Johnson s® Baby Oil Body Wash, gently cleanses and leaves you skin feeling moisturized. Moms Trust Johnson s.

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I have tried this on myself personally I've never actually used it on my kids, but I used it after I shave my legs while I was still in the shower and I've used it to remove my eye makeup when I ran out of makeup removing wipes. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does leave a little bit of a residue on your skin just like regular baby oil but it's a little bit of a thicker residue it definitely takes longer to soak into your skin and so it leaves it feeling just a little bit greasy. If you have oily skin to begin with I definitely would not recommend it! If you have a dry dry skin that needs it a huge Moisture Surge then you'll probably love it. When I use it as a makeup remover since I ran out of mine it definitely did the job at got all of the tough to get dark eye makeup off but for about an hour or so after I felt like I had a film of oil over my eyeballs if that makes any sense LOL like I said it works fine as a once in awhile thing but I would definitely not use it on my eyes everyday I would imagine that's not too good for your eyesight. So I guess overall I have mixed feelings about this product and I would just say it's okay.
Anita J.
New York
My toddler has drier skin than normal and depsite having tried dozens of natural soaps etc and smothering him up with creams and oils I’ve found that nothing really does what baby oil body wash does for him. It really moisturizes his skin fairly well and i just apply some regular baby oil post bath. He isn’t sensitive to fragrance so its lovely for us.
Leann R.
Evergreen, CO
Very gentle and easy to use. Doesn't irritate my son's eyes or skin. Keeps his skin moisturized. Good value for the price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good, reliable and moisturizing wash for their young child. Especially would recommend for those children with sensitive skin!
Mica J.
This product is amazing and smells very good. I use on my kids and grandson in the past. Johnson's usually have amazing baby products I love purchasing. The prices are reasonable more and likely I will continue to purchase the products because I like the baby products.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
🙌🏽 i love johnson’s baby oil!! I ise this all the time to shave with! Feels amazing on my skin! I also use this to get any kind of tape residue off my skin from bandaids or whatever. Works like a dream and keeps my skin sooooooooo soft!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johnson's® Baby Oil Body Wash
I absolutely trust all Johnson’s baby products that I’ve ever tried. This baby oil body wash is also great for me. It gives me added moisture which is great I. The dry winter weather.
Adam M.
Chandler, AZ
One of my favorite products to use for my girls. Smell is awesome and it’s hydrates theirs skin. Living in Arizona with how dry it is we always have this product in our house. The price is great I would recommend this to everyone.
Wendy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff so much! It's one of those products that works great for Momma AND baby! It isn't super greasy like the regular oils are and it lasts longer/moisturizes better than a regular lotion. It not only works tremendously at keeping my LO's skin hydrated during the nasty winter months, but I also use it as an aftershave lotion on my legs and bikini area!
Monique M.
Bakersfield, CA
This J&J body was was great for my son. I would use the baby oil and wash separate, for his sensitive skin, and this cut out using both products. 2 for 1. Very satisfied with the product. Would continue to use. I recommend it for not only for people with children, but others dealing with dry, sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OK, so I don't use this product on my son but I use it for myself. I use this to shave my legs and OMG, this leaves my skin feeling baby soft. It not as greasy as other products that Ive tried in the past. I believe this product was around $4-$5 and lasts very long. ( A little goes a long way)

back