BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #4 in Baby Oil

Description:

JOHNSON’S® baby Oil is enriched with natural Aloe Vera, known for its dry skin-soothing qualities, as well as Vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner. It forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss and protect against dryness, leaving baby’s skin soft and smooth. This allergy-tested gentle oil is great to use for a baby massage and parent-baby bonding.

Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Water (eau)

• Is it okay to use in hair ? 1 Answers
  • I heard that you can use this for tanning does it work? 1 Answers
  • Para que verdaderamente sirve este aceite? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It makes skin soft and it is so gentle." in 1 review
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves her massage with the Johnsons Baby Oil with Aloe Vera. It smells good and she doesn’t smell and look oily all day. It moisturizes so well and keeps her skin hydrated all day. Even when she’s crawling around the house in her onesie the whole day, her knees are well moisturized and don’t get dry! The Aloe Vera helps in giving the skin an extra layer of hydration. It’s a good value product that works well!!
Hannah B.
La Mirada , CA
This stuff is great! I don’t use it in the traditional sense but rather as a shave gel. I use it by rubbing it on my legs, in the shower, and then shave. Leaves legs baby soft with no stipples. Shave lasts longer and legs stay moisturized longer! It’s inexpensive and lasts a long time
juliana e.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very much like this stuff! I apply it immediately after my shower and then follow it up with Curel's Ceramide lotion. Putting it on damp skin and following with another lotion, helps it absorb very quickly (even in the heat and humidity)!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4

Johnson & Johnson baby oil is so moisturizing
and leaves skin so incredibly soft! It even works great for adults. I
like to use some either in my bath or directly after a shower when skin
is still damp; the aloe vera also helps provide an extra layer of
hydration to skin. Highly recommended for babies and adults alike!

Diana L.
Bayside, NY
I think I had an allergic reaction to this oil! (which never happens). I've used the regular Johnson's baby oil in the past both on my body and even on my face as a makeup remover. However, I recently bought the aloe vera version, and it did not go well at all. I unsuspectedly put this all over my body, arms, chest, and thought it was working well until my skin got really red, with small bumps on those areas within the next couple days. I immediately stopped using it, and knew it had to be the oil since that was the only new thing in my routine. It's been a couple weeks since and my skin is still dry on my arms and chest area- to the point where it was flaking almost like after a sun burn. I was trying to find a body oil cheaper than my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil but I will be sticking with that. I really wanted to like this product! But that was kind of scary.
Katie H.
Berwyn
My skin and lips were drying out beyond belief this past winter. I can’t really use lotion on my legs either. Lotion has always broken my skin out even if it wasn’t scented. I decided to opt for a new approach: Baby oil with Aloe Vera. I used to in my skin and it noticeably improved dry patches of mine. I’ve even used a little in my dry lips and it’s helped them recover!
Salma B.
159 ave arlington staten island ny
Nice and fresh. This is a slightly lighter feeling baby oil. The scent is quite similar to the original but less sweet/powdery and more green/fresh smelling. For Johnson's baby oils I would say this is the lightest one, the classic is in the middle and the shea and cocoa butter is the strongest and most moisturizing. All good products in my opinion.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
I use this as makeup remover. I put it in an old Garnier Fructis oil spray bottle I used to use as makeup remover. It doesn't brake me out. I spray five or six times on my palm and rub it all over my face then remove it with a makeup wipe. Smells nice and leaves my skin feeling soft. It is over oily so I use my daily cleanser and wash my face then moisturize. Lots of product for not much money. Also great for dry skin. I have normal type skin.
Brianna A.
I love all things from Jonson and Johnson. I don't use this for children as I don't have any yet but I do use it for myself. My doctor actually recommended it for me to shave with. Instead of using soap I use this and it leaves my skin so soft and I feel like I can go longer without shaving too! It has a good smell too it and the aloe makes it even better! So this isn't just for babies, you adults can use it too!
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought it when I was about to be born and it lasted more than two years, I used it to comb it and for the body, it is very good, it leaves the skin with a rich smell that I loved and very soft, it does not cost so much, it is very good product , I adore everything about this brand, it is excellent, as its petroleum jelly that does not use both and oatmeal
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have heard that this can repel mosquitoes? Is this true? And, does It apply to any of the aloe & vitamin e products they have?
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Donde compras este producto?
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else use this to lay out and tan?
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Para que verdaderamente sirve este aceite?
Catherine A.
Los angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is it okay to use in hair ?