Johnson's Baby Oil uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.Johnson's Baby Oil uploaded by Pearl C.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

This gentle moisturizing oil with aloe and vitamin E for babys delicate skin locks in more moisture on wet skin than ordinary lotion on dry skin leaving skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. Enriched with soothing aloe vera and conditioning vitamin E this mild formula protects against dryness and soothes dry rough patches. It can also be used for baby massages and is great for adult skin as well. see more...

Meagan W.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love using Johnson's baby oil! It is perfect for giving me that Dewey, glowing look on my skin. I even use it to shave with in the shower. Perfect for moisturizing your cuticles and you can even dab it on your lips!
Brenda M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product I use for my kids and myself sometimes I use it to remove my make up sometimes I use it on the kids . Pricing is ok not expensive and easy to find at any store.
Pearl C.
Brampton, ON
To be honest I use this whenever I massage my grandmother which is nice because one its oil and two it also helps to moisture our skin which is a win. It may feel weird on the skin but if you're used to massage then its okay to use this product.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
We got this when my baby was a newborn and she had dry scalp and to prevent cradle cap I got this to lather on her forehead/hairline before bed every night for the first few weeks and it worked like magic! She has subtle soft skin since birth!
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I really like this oil for my baby makes it soft and moisturized. I feel that it does him good in his skin. It is not expensive. I buy it in any super market or pharmacy.
Justina C.
Medicine Hat
Love love love !
I add it to my baths to help leave my skin soft I also use it to remove make up when I have a heavy face on. My kids use it to make temporary hair dyes and such . Truly a product of many uses
bassant A.
The best baby oil , my baby skin loves it ,keeps my baby skin hydrate & moisturized , i even use for my self sometimes as a make up remover ,it works very well.
Iga W.
Edmonton , AB
Love this product! The smell is so nice and it absorbs quickly. I use this in the winter in replace of my lotion