BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #6 in Children's Bath

Clinically Mildness Proven®.
Johnson's®
Baby oil.
Locks in up to 10 times more moisture*.
Johnson & Johnson.
14 fl oz (414 ml). see more...

• Nunca no aplique a mi bebé puede hacer alguna reacción alérgica ?...3 Answers
  • We are using it to our body till now 👌1 Answers
  • What exactly do you use baby oil for?10 Answers
Johnson's Baby Oil
  • "love baby oil, not just for the babies takes my hard to get off eye makeup off in the blink of a eye, smells great and i also use this to keep my daughters hair down she has wild hair but this works wonders." in 8 reviews
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
While this product is simple, it is a great tool to have on hand with a newborn. My mom actually taught me the trick of getting rid of the inevitable cradle cap - and the secret is Johnson's Baby Oil! A little goes a long way and when applied to baby's scalp, it is so easy to comb out cradle cap. As a bonus for the win for mama, it also makes an amazing shaving cream substitute for summer legs. You're welcome! :)
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Mega Parent Expert
You think baby oil and you think greasy well that's not the case here.  Johnson's Baby Oil leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.  I actually still use it on myself after I shave to help my skin maintain softness and reduce red bumps.  I recommend to mom's and their babies!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Baby Oil 20 oz
This has been in my house since I was a baby. It’s affordable great for moisturizers great after a great bath or shower. The smell is light and powder fresh. Awesome for legs after a shave.
Yari S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love using this , not just on my little one but on me too , especially when it's the cooler weather out this really helps lock in moisture, and it smells good , I always keep a bottle or two around the house ! 😊
kai f.
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of those things that are supposed to be for babies but I still somehow find myself using it. I love putting this on after I get out of a bath and it just makes me feel extremely moisturized. Which it’s supposed to do for babies so I gues it does its job lol
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great product for babies, kids and adults. It makes everyone silky soft. I use it a lot right out of the shower for both me and the kids. I could buy stock in it how often I buy it. Totally satisfied and happy it is around for as long as I can remember!
Phyllis S.
Culpeper, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I honestly do not see a point in using baby oil. Baby lotion moisturizes and leaves baby's skin soft and smelling great while baby oil just leaves the skin slippery and shiny. I stay away from this because it makes me nervous and scared I may drop my baby.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Review for: Baby Oil 14 fl oz
I've been using Johnson's baby oil to treat my daughter's cradle cap. It's easy to apply and doesn't run. So far it seems to be working, the cradle cap is slowly improving. The only negative to me is how strong the smell is, as I have perfume allergies.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I have loved the smell of this since I was a child. My grandma used to sit out and tan in it, the one time I tried, I fried. It smells so good and helps super dry skin!
Lacey A.
This is a must for every mom!!! We use it for everything!! Dry skin? No problem! Perment marker on your child? No problem!!! And a must for homemade baby wipes!! My go to for all baby showers! Johnson's Baby Oil
Nina R.
Mega Parent Expert
Does this leave your skin feeling super oily ?
Cheyenne D.
What exactly do you use baby oil for?
Amanda B.
Jarreau, LA
My skin has been dry from using a tanning product. I use lotion after I bathe but I was thinking of trying baby oil after my bath. Do you put the oil in your bath water or do you apply it on your skin when wet?
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Does this work well?
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert
What is baby oil used for??? On babys? I have never used on my daughter.