BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Johnson's Baby No More Tangles 2-In-1 Formula Shampoo 13.0 fl oz(pack of 4)

Alaysha J.
Centralia
I use this shampoo/ conditioner on my daughter. She has curly hair so I always make sure to condition after I wash her hair. It makes a huge difference for her coils. But now I don’t have to since I’ve been using this product. It doesn’t burn her eyes when I’m rinsing it out. And it smells amazing. Johnson's® 2-In-1 For Fine/Normal Hair Detangling Shampoo
Gris G.
Even though this shampoo smells really nice, I feel like it's a bit drying for my son's wavy/curly hair. His hair feels dry and a bit rough after using this, it also lacks shine and seems dull. I don't think it has any conditioning properties whatsoever.
Bonnie S.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I've never seen this product until recently, and we absolutly fell in love with it!! Works great on my 5 year olds hair and does not burn her eyes, and makes her hair easy to brush and soft!