Johnson's® Baby Naturals Head-to-Toe Wash

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Johnson's® Baby Naturals Head-to-Toe Wash
Caeley F.
Tucson
I use this for both my babies. It still has the same sweet clean smell I remember when I used it on my oldest from when she was a newborn. I use it on both my 8 month old and my 5 year old and it leaves their fine hair shiny and soft and their skin clean, soft and smelling fresh. I used a kid's suave shampoo in my 5 year old's hair and it made it dull, but this seems to just clean my daughter's hair and leave it shiny without leaving residue, so I use this in her hair (and have her wash her body with it) every bath time and a moisturizing shampoo once a week and her hair is so silky and shiny.
Kris W.
Love a good all over wash for a baby. When I had my twins, this was a life saver. No need to use one wash for body and a shampoo for the hair. It was very convenient. The price is reasonable and about what you'd expect for this type of product. I found it to be gentle and non-drying. That was important as my twins were born in October and winter wasn't far off. I highly recommend the Johnson's line. Definitely go with a head to toe option. Easiest to use and most cost effective.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This is a great product for sensitive skin. My son has eczema so this is one of just a few products he can use. Gentle on skin but also gets him clean. We primarily use it in the shower, but it will make bubbles in the bath, too.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg
Loved that they came out with a more natural wash. So gentle on skin and does not strip delicate skin of moisture. Loved this wash and love that it is tear free for little ones.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
It's all natural and I love that about the most about this product! I don't have to worry about and harmful or harsh products hurting my child. It suds up amazing which has been a problem for me to find one that does lather and suds up good. It smell great and it makes her skin so clean and smooth. She loves using for bubble bath.
Danielle W.
I used to buy this for my child who had sensitive skin as a baby/toddler. I loved that it was all natural and had no added perfume or dyes. It made her skin really soft and didn’t irritate it at all. I would recommend this for any child who has skin allergies or issues with scented soaps.
Gina C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My favorite word, NATURAL! Our household is striped of all those hard chemical additives! We love using the naturals wash, we are comfortable with putting it on our kids skin and love the scent and how gentle it is, even on our most sensitive child’s skin
jerilynn D.
I love how my daughter smells after giving her a bath with this. She's only a month old so I don't know how she enjoyed it. It's definitely affordable and it smells amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out. I was definitely satisfied
kelly c.
Kingston
I have used this product with both of my children. It works wonderfully at cleansing the skin. I use it as a shampoo as well on my daughters fine hair. It again is gentle and cleans great. This product is priced correctly and come in various sizes
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
If your baby has sensitive skin, like mine did, this is a great product.  My daughter did not break out after using and it did not dry her skin out.  You can find it at any department store.  It is affordable and effective.