BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #9 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

JOHNSON’S® baby moisture wash with honey apple, ingredients long known for their sweet smell and nourishing benefits, with gentle cleansers for baby-soft skin. This baby formula’s rich and creamy lather nourishes as it cleans, leaving baby’s delicate and sensitive skin feeling moisturized and soft after bathtime.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Tricedeth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum

• I see everyone saying they've never seen this product and...4 Answers
  • Do they have this scent in a lotion as well? 3 Answers
  • Never knew about this scent. Does it smell good!?!6 Answers
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I was asked to review Johnson’s Baby Lotion, I was given a truckload of information from the company about how it had researched baby skin
to devise the formula. I got paperwork, I got phone calls talking about
a host of stuff, including how a baby’s skin loses moisture twice as
fast as adult skin, that it’s important to moisturize baby twice a day,
and how our little ones’ skin is thinner and more vulnerable than adult
skin and needs extra protection.
And while all that’s well and good I have an admission to make: I
didn’t really need to hear it to make up my mind about the lotion.
I’ve already used and given out at baby showers this pink-colored lotion for years because, well, I like the way it smells.
Call me trite, call me shallow, but I just love the way a baby smells
and for me the Johnson’s lotion kind of sums up that scent.
That the classic pink lotion and the rest of the Johnson’s baby line
is supposed to be good for everyone is a nice plus and I’ve certainly
never seen anything bad happen to my kids (my 6-year-old son still uses
the Head-to-Toe Wash because of his sensitive skin and it means he can
shampoo his own hair without any tears or, more importantly, without any
help from me!) or me (on the rare occasions when I get to step out on
the town, a dollop of Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel on my legs or shoulders
gives me a little extra glow in all the right places!).
But getting back to the pink stuff I do find some pluses past the
smell. I like that its emollient and it feels thick and creamy yet light
at the same time and not greasy at all. It absorbs in the skin quickly
so I don’t have to worry about dressing them quickly after a bath and
losing all my lotion on the inside of the pants leg. And if I want a
little extra thickness, the Johnson’s baby cream in the tube is a nice
additional pick for my family.
I’ve tried other moisturizers including some expensive creams with
names that start with, well, “K.” And while they’re nice, I’m not rich
and the Baby Lotion works for me and for my budget.
Plus the other stuff also doesn’t have that baby smell. And for me, who won’t be having a newborn anytime soon, that’s priceless
Jessie R.
Ruffin
I have always been a big fan of Johnson's! With my first child I discovered the lavender and I fell in love. But, let me tell you about this gift from the baby wash heavens! It is sooo creamy and smells good enough to eat! The scent isn't over bearing but it does last a long time and let's be honest, what is better than smelling baby heads? Am I right, mamas? Johnson's is well known for leaving babys skin silky smooth and they have yet again lived up to that with this product. We rarely have to use lotion after bath time.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this on my child and on me. It smells so amazing and sweet, though the scent doesn’t linger very long. I look forward to showers because this smells so good and I know it won’t be too drying on my skin. I like that it has a pump which makes it so convenient to use. I will be buying this again!!
EMILY B.
riverside
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the smell of this product! I love how it left my sons skin smelling. Unfortunately my son has extremely sensitive skin and this product made him react bad to it. I do however like the smell and the feeling of the baby wash on the skin. Definitely if you didnt have sensitive skin give this a try.
Tara H.
I absolutely love the scent of this. I use this on both of my kids (except when my daughters eczema is acting up). It lathers and cleans pretty well, and I love how it doesn’t leave a film on their skin like some other baby washes. I even use this for myself when we go on vacations! It’s very inexpensive and you get a ton, which lasts a long time. I will continue to repurchase!
victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son is 2 in a half and i still use this for him. I brought this from target and was so scared because it was wrapped up and i couldn’t smell it. But oh man this smells amazing! It’s all i use now. It washes his body off great and i use it for his hair as well. Very affordable and j love how the push top is now because before it broke so easy but now it doesn’t
Nadine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the smell of this coming out of the bottle but did not love the smell after I washed my baby with it. Was not very expensive and I found it at my local Walmart however I probably will not be repurchasing this. I prefer their head to toe wash
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this wash. This particular one seems to be more moisturizing than the other scents. I bought this back in October of 2017 and ran out just this week if May 21 2018. It lasted forever. Well worth the money! Smells amazing!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite Johnson scent! It's such a nice smell and it gives the classic baby scent of johnson a twist! If you haven't tried this, I would go buy this and the lotion that goes with it! It will become your new favorite baby wash and lotion!
April H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this product. It gives a twist on the classic baby smell. It is creamy no tears for your baby and an overall great value. This is the leading baby soap for a reason. This is not a product you should skimp on.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I have never seen this scent in a store, where do you purchase it?
Melissa A.
Wow. Never seen this scent before. Sounds good.
nicole l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I never seen honey apple before. How is the scent? Does it leave baby soft or has any of your babies broken out from it?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Is this your favorite scent of J&J?
Jordan B.