BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #13 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Description:

Enriched with baby lotion, this gentle cleanser helps protect baby’s skin against dryness and provides baby with a clean, soft feeling all over when used every day.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mineral Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Red 33.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah J.
Morehead, Kentucky
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved using this on my baby! I liked that it was moisturizing for her skin and it kept her smelling fresh and clean throughout the day! I really liked the consistency, it was not watery and was a good thickness and had a good lather for easy bathing. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
MMH this stuff smells good! Classic Johnson's baby smell! However, 4 stars for the fact that despite being a moisture wash, it's not very moisturizing at all :/ also, it cannot be used on (adult) hair like the head to toe; it strips the hair quite badly.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to use this moisture wash in the winter with my babies! It smells wonderful and keeps her skin so silky soft. It's affordable and comes in a small or large bottle. I buy this for all new moms as a shower gift!
Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would not recommend this wash. It is very drying for skin and has a very strong scent. It suds up a lot, which makes me think it is as far from natural as it can be. The ingridients list is long and full of chemicals.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Johnson's® Baby Moisture Wash I love this stuff because it's got a great scent and it's very moisturizing. So yes I think it's great for any baby girl and even adults.
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a great body wash for my son! It leaves his skin soft and smelling great! The day after bath time you can still smell the scent of this bath wash! I would highly recommend this product!! Such a great buy!!
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
All Johnson's baby products are top-of-the-line including this baby moister wash. It's affordable! You can usually find coupons for it! It is very effective and you will not be disappointed. I love the packaging too.
Kayla A.
Meridian, MS
I used this product before I had a kid. Love how soft it makes my skin. Super moisturizing. Love the smell. Perfect for sensitive skin. I keep this product in my shower at all times! Great price for the amount of product you get!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Of course I grew up thinking J&J were the best products for babies but I learned on my own that their not . Ever since my son was born until he was 6 months I used J&J baby wash until I started seeing white spots on his legs and of course I asked his doctor about it . After the doctor took a look at it he asked me what brand of baby wash/lotion did I use on him , when I told him J&J he told me to stop using their products cause they are horrible for babies skin . Which is the reason why my son now has white spots all over his legs . I started using different brands after that and I haven't had any concerns at all . They didn't leave spots on my baby like J&J did . Never will I use again !
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes I am one of those moms who loves her baby to smell like a baby all the time I use this as often as I can on my son it works so good to keep his skin fresh and soft
Ashley R.
Baltimore, MD
What do you think of the smell?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can you purchase this at?