2 colors available

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #67 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Baby Moisture Wash.
Enriched with baby lotion for baby soft skin.
No More Tears®.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash
  • "I have also discovered if rub on dry skin it removes permanent marker from a toddlers skin, something I have needed to do to many times and being that it is gentle on skin I feel safe using it to remove marker. " in 5 reviews
Djenaba B.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY
My daughter is 4 and I still use Johnson's baby wash on her. Since birth I used Johnson's baby wash. I think I might've used all the different types of washes that they have but once I started using the pink one I never looked back. It smells soo good and I feel like this is the safest to use for her skin.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I enjoy using this on my child and my puppy! It really makes me feel like they are getting clean. YES, I have used it on my dog. I can't seem to find the puppy shampoo i bought for him.. anyways my child has very sensitive skin and luckily i have never seen a rash from any of the johnsons products!!
Dayna L.
Dayna L.
This left my baby's skin soft, at first. But he has sensitive skin and I believe the fragrance may have irritated it. I probably wouldn't recommend it if your baby has skin issues like eczema, but it would be fine if not. Johnson's products are affordable, and the quantity will last you a while.
Joelle J.
Joelle J.
Perryopolis, PA
Johnsons baby products are my go to. My baby's bath box has to be in stock at all times. The smell is awesome and it gives my little one that clean baby smell! Every night right before bed for a clean and soft baby. And she always sleeps through the night after a bath 💗
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Nunca se puede ir mal con productos para bebés de Johnson! Ellos son una herramienta imprescindible para todas las madres. Dejan a su bebé consoló y en paz, especialmente cuando se administra durante el baño y antes de dormir! Si quieres una noche tranquila
Kellsea S.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I usually buy the honey Apple one but this was all they had left at the store so I bought it and ended up loving it more then what I originally used on my son! It leaves him smelling clean and feeling super soft. I'll definitely keep buying it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
I received this as a gift when I had my first son. We have been using it for a year and still aren't done with it! We have the larger pump bottle but my son loves it! Also, it smells wonderful and really cleans and moisturizes the skin well!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is my favorite baby wash- you can't beat that classic pink bottle! The smell takes me back to when my little boy was a newborn. I still use it on my toddler. It's tear-free and leaves his skin clean and smooth!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
I love this for my daughter. It smells so good and a full bottle with the pump has lasted me over a year. I like how I don't need as much. "One pump for hair and body" excellent price for how long it lasts
Gina N.
Gina N.
Fresno, California
This is great for your little ones. This is the only soap i use on my child, plus the purple nighttime one. It keeps my son so soft. Ive been using this since day 1. Love it!!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Baltimore, MD
What do you think of the smell?