BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #82 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Baby Moisture Wash.
Enriched with baby lotion for baby soft skin.
No More Tears®.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Johnson's Baby Moisture Wash
  • "I have also discovered if rub on dry skin it removes permanent marker from a toddlers skin, something I have needed to do to many times and being that it is gentle on skin I feel safe using it to remove marker. " in 5 reviews
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a great body wash for my son! It leaves his skin soft and smelling great! The day after bath time you can still smell the scent of this bath wash! I would highly recommend this product!! Such a great buy!!
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
I use this to remove my makeup and wash my face at night because in the winter I get dry skin and I have noticed so much improvement in my skin from swapping over to this! I barely have any troubles with my skin drying out as much and my skin feels soft and moisturized afterwards.
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
All Johnson's baby products are top-of-the-line including this baby moister wash. It's affordable! You can usually find coupons for it! It is very effective and you will not be disappointed. I love the packaging too.
Latashia H.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's a good product. It's not one of my favorites, but my son likes the way it smells. I buy it as back up just in case I forget to buy bath soap. Works good. I recommend for babies with a more delicate skin. I would purchase it again. It's not bad at all.
Kayla A.
Meridian, MS
I used this product before I had a kid. Love how soft it makes my skin. Super moisturizing. Love the smell. Perfect for sensitive skin. I keep this product in my shower at all times! Great price for the amount of product you get!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Of course I grew up thinking J&J were the best products for babies but I learned on my own that their not . Ever since my son was born until he was 6 months I used J&J baby wash until I started seeing white spots on his legs and of course I asked his doctor about it . After the doctor took a look at it he asked me what brand of baby wash/lotion did I use on him , when I told him J&J he told me to stop using their products cause they are horrible for babies skin . Which is the reason why my son now has white spots all over his legs . I started using different brands after that and I haven't had any concerns at all . They didn't leave spots on my baby like J&J did . Never will I use again !
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes I am one of those moms who loves her baby to smell like a baby all the time I use this as often as I can on my son it works so good to keep his skin fresh and soft
Heather K.
Shoreview, MN
Just for babies? Definitely not. While I can't vouch for its use on baby skin, I can say that this product has done wonders for my acne-prone, extremely dry skin. Due to my incredibly dry skin, I am occasionally prone to dermatitis around my eyes. Everything irritates the skin around my eyes, especially makeup wipes, except for this product. By lathering this with a washcloth, I can both remove my eye makeup in a pinch and exfoliate my dry skin without any pain. Not only does this cleanse, but it truly does moisturize! If that wasn't enough, as an added perk, this makes great makeup brush cleanser. This is an absolutely wonderful product!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm very picky when it comes to buying products for my little one. I tend to run out of bath wash really fast so when I saw the size of this one I figured it could last longer. It certainly has. It smells great and creates enough bubbles in the tub to keep her happy. It's gentle on her little sensitive skin. I recommend this to any mom for their child.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY
My daughter is 4 and I still use Johnson's baby wash on her. Since birth I used Johnson's baby wash. I think I might've used all the different types of washes that they have but once I started using the pink one I never looked back. It smells soo good and I feel like this is the safest to use for her skin.
Ashley R.
Baltimore , MD
What do you think of the smell?