BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Grisel R.
Doral, FL
I love Johnson's products, use them as a child, use them with my children and use them with my grandchildren. They are excellent for the care of the delicate skin of the baby, even the adults also use them to pamper us a little!
Its smell is very pleasant and the result that it gives in the care of the babies is great!
Cristie G.
I love this as a go to baby shower gift. What mom doesn't want/need all these products in one bundle. It is so perfect for the moms and for the gift giver. It's comes in a bundle so it is cute for a gift!! And it's a great price point for a gift.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This makes an amazing gift. I got this for my friend when we threw her a baby shower. It had all the useful toiletries that a baby needs their first few years. Johnson and Johnson is a great brand. You can't go wrong.
Naasia W.
Roxboro, NC
I loved this when my baby was first born , got it a Walmart and I still do buy it . It's great cause you don't have to buy the stuff separate you have it one . I love it you are too go and buy it for your baby .
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We received one of these as a baby shower gift and love it! The products are great and smell wonderful. They are soft and gentle on babies skin, and they store easily In the gift basket.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to set for every baby shower I attend. I love the brand, and the quality is amazing. This set has everything a new mom could need for bathing her baby!
Alichea V.
Orlando, FL
I recommend these gift baskets to any mother to be. I love how pure the lotion is on the babies skin. The baby lotions, baby wash, and soap bar has the softest smell. Both my children used these baskets!
Karrin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great baby shower gift. These are the go to products that almost every mother uses on her newborns and some adults even continue to these these products they are that great on hair and skin.
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have all the products form Johnson and Johnson and I absolutely love them all. They make my son smell great and there aren't any harsh ingredients that will make him break out
Jessica C.
Cordova, TN
Love Johnson & Johnson baby products! I use them on my little one and he smells so good and do soft after a bath. This would be a great gift for any expecting parent.