BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #6 in Baby Lotion

Babies’ dry skin can make them uncomfortable. JOHNSON'S® baby lotion with vanilla oatmeal moisturizes to comfort and nourish babies’ delicate skin for 24 hours. This unique baby skincare lotion combines oatmeal, an ingredient long known for its moisturizing properties, with gentle emollients and the comforting essence of vanilla. Held to our high standard of safety, this hypoallergenic baby lotion is a CLINICALLY PROVEN MILDNESS formula that can be used on all skin types.

Water (eau), Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum

• Johnson's® Baby Lotion Vanilla Oatmeal Who else loves the...10 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for yourself? I’m 20 I I love t...3 Answers
  • Does anyone love these as much as I do?4 Answers
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This used to be my favorite baby lotion but since I've had my last son and someone bought me the dove baby lotion and I just like it so much better this smells smells better the smell last all night and all the next day until I give him another bath the Johnson & Johnson smell just doesn't last that long whether it is the Bedtime baby lotion or just the regular Johnson and Johnson baby lotion and the dove just keeps the baby's skin a lot better than Johnson & Johnson does I'm sorry but this is just not something I would be purchasing any more
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honey Apple baby lotion smells so nice !! It is a nice scent for babies skin. It is moisturizing but I noticed the moisture does not last 24 hours . It feels like you have to keep reapplying it . It leaves skin soft for a little while after you leave it on . I think my favorite feature of this particular lotion is the light Apple scent .
Hailey D.
Huntington
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love, love, love this lotion. It smells so good. It was always my favorite lotion when my kids were babies, and now I use it on myself from time to time. Non-greasy formula, which is amazing. The scent lasts a very long time!!
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So being a mommy, I am always concerned and safe about choosing products for my children. I did however give this a try without hesitation. Johnson has never given me or my children any problems. The scent was very pleasant and light, and as always my baby's skin and hair was left just as clean and soft as ever. Will continue to purchase.
Kimberly T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Johnson's baby lotion is a brand that has been around forever. The classic scent is unforgettable but the vanilla is a newer scent that does not disappoint. Still the same creaminess and silky feel you have grown to love just elevated. Leaves you hydrated all day and the scent mellows so it can be layered with whatever you choose. Definitely not just for babies.
Chatel P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells wonderful and works great! Love this lotion I use only this brand for my baby. I have a bunch! I fell like this works really well and better than others. It is more reasonable then aveeno and you get more product!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This Johnson and Johnson lotion smells so yummy and leaves my baby’s skin so nice and soft. I use this on her right after bath time so her skin stays moisturized for a long time. We’ve been using Johnson and Johnson for years and never had an issue.
Ashlee W.
I love this lotion. I originally had it for my nephew years ago when he was a baby and I loved it so much that I had to buy myself a bottle of it and since then it's been one of my favorites! It smells amazing and my skin feels so smooth!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good ole baby lotion! I love how this stuff smells for one! It is very nostalgic and always brings me back to years ago. But other than the smell this is a very gentle hydrating cream that is lightweight, not greasy or sticky and I still use it to the day!
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All Johnson lotions are amazing it smells super good and it’s super calming and the babies love it cuz it smells good and feels good and their skin is super soft and it’s super gentle on their body I absolutely love it
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Johnson's® Baby Lotion Vanilla Oatmeal Who else loves the way this lotion smells?
Angelica E.
Am I the only one who still uses this even though I am an adult?
Sailly S.
I cant seem to find this lotion in any store? any suggestions. I smelled it once since my friend had it and now I am going crazy looking for it and I have no luck? Please help me find it. Thanks
Stephanie p.
Does it have chuncks of oatmeal?
Shannon D.