BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #2 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion.
Clinically Mildness Proven®.
Comforts and moisturizes skin.
Johnson + Johnson. see more...

Johnson's Baby Lotion Vanilla Oatmeal
  • "Johnson and Johnson is probably one of my all-time favorite baby products I personally love the vanilla and oatmeal, and the lavender nighttime lotion the most especially since my little man had a very dry skin" in 10 reviews
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin to the point of needing hospital intervention when using certain basic soaps, so I'm very limited in what I can use." in 6 reviews
Justice H.
Fresno, CA
So I know it's for babies but idc. This is just about the only lotion I use for myself. It leaves me smelling so freaking good and I'm moisturized all day and I'm amazingly soft as heck. Especially after you shave, rub this on and it's a wrap haha. The best and I can't leave my house without it in my bag! I've tried others but it's definitely johnson's all the way!!!
Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ
Johnson’s baby lotion has always been my go to when it comes to my babies. I still use it for my oldest that's 4 years old and now I also use it for my 5 month old. They all smell great and moisturize the skin very well. As you massage the lotion on to the skin you can seriously feel it cool and moisturizing your skin leaving it smooth and smelling good.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
I love using baby lotion because it doesn't make my skin feel greasy like some other lotions do. I especially like to use it on my face because it is gentile but costs much less than normal face lotion. This is one of my favorite scents because it is clean smelling and light. It also pairs well with different perfume.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Mega Parent Expert
Great body lotion for baby. I use for a long time with my daughters and her skin always been moisturizes. Great price. I buy mine in Sam's Club. The skin absorb very quickly. Don't feel greasy and they left a great scent in your body. I have one with sensitive skin and this body lotion work perfectly in her skin.
Amber L.
#definitemusthave
So first I have to say that I love Johnson & Johnson products. I've been using the regular baby lotion for years but I recently stumbled across this and Target and you get the huge 27 FL ounces for $5.99! #greatprice
It smells great and the scent is not too strong and it's very moisturizing
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
This stuff works so good! Although I prefer the original scent because I feel it soaks more into the skin. I think that for babies all of them work good too. They are pretty affordable and if you buy the generic I feel it does.t work the same, overall, I've always loved these products.
Lina N.
Very moisturizer baby lotion! Great smell protects, protects and hydrates baby's skin every day. I'm a repeat user but I gotta say I wish the product didn't get as cold. When applying to baby after bath, it's always a screaming time, even if I warm it up for few secs in my own hands
Ashlei N.
South Elgin, IL
This is by far my favorite lotion.. It smells so good almost like a light frosting cupcake smell .. Keeps my skin nice and smooth I even use it on my face its gentle enough .! I started using this before I had kids and still remain to use it to this day on my kids as well .!
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I absolutely love this stuff! It works so well. My son had eczema and this really helps it go away. Plus, it's smells absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a child with eczema or anyone in general. It makes my sons skin so soft.
Ashley H.
Culloden, WV
This lotion is great for my baby's dry skin. I've tried other brands and even other Johnson's lotions and nothing has worked like this. Not to mention that it smells great, also! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good smelling, moisturizing lotion!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Johnson's Baby Lotion Vanilla Oatmeal Who else loves the way this lotion smells?
Sailly S.
I cant seem to find this lotion in any store? any suggestions. I smelled it once since my friend had it and now I am going crazy looking for it and I have no luck? Please help me find it. Thanks
Angelica E.
Am I the only one who still uses this even though I am an adult?
Stephanie p.
Does it have chuncks of oatmeal?
Shannon D.