shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH

How many times a day do you apply your lotion?

Athena D.
Athena D.
2 years, 5 months ago
Usually twice when the babes were younger but only I use it after baths now that the babes are older.
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
3 years ago
I use it twice on my kids
Kirstin R.
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
Wapato, WA
3 years, 1 month ago
I apply twice a day once when waking up and once before going to bed. And always after a shower or bath.
LORA V.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I PUT IT ON MY NEW BORN GRANDDAUGTER ALEAST 2-3 TIMES A DAY,
Makayla j.
Makayla j.
3 years, 4 months ago
I would say 3-4 times a day. Never too much too much to have a soft skinned baby and smelling good
kristine m.
Selena D.
Selena D.
Uniontown, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
Since it is winter I lotion my sons skin 3-5 times a day to make sure it doesn't dry out.