BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #14 in Baby Lotion

Baby’s delicate skin loses moisture more quickly than adults’ skin. JOHNSON'S® baby lotion with shea & cocoa butter combines shea and cocoa butters, ingredients long known to soothe and relieve your baby’s dry skin, with hydrating emollients to maintain skin’s moisture for 24 hours. This CLINICALLY PROVEN MILDNESS formula nourishes and conditions baby’s dry skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

Water (eau), Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-6, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Citric Acid, Parfum

• Is it ok to use on baby with dry sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I'm going to be a new mommy and I've heard great news abo...2 Answers
  • Where have you purchased this? 11 Answers
Lissette G.
New london, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this. We originally had the normal lotion in the pink bottle, but that smelled heavily of baby powder which I did not like. This smells almost exactly like the head to toe baby wash (in the same yellow bottle). Moisturizes great and has taken care of baby's dry skin. We also tried Aveeno baby lotion, but it was a bit too thick and sticky for my, or baby's, liking.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite baby lotion! The scent is AMAZING. This formula is very moisturizing and does not leave my baby’s skin greasy. A little goes a long way with this formula. This a brand that you can always trust. Good price & can find anywhere.
Darian S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This lotion is perfect for all ages. I used this on my little ones as well as myself. My face is always really dry and its hard to find a moisturizer that hydrates my skin but also doesnt make me break out. This stuff is amazing and has a light fresh scent. It sets into the skin quickly and doesnt leave me feeling greasy.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is probably one of my favorite lotions from Johnson’s. It smells so good! It leaves your skin moisturized through out the day and is of course gentle on the skin. Would be a great gift for a baby shower or anyone.
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
I use this lotion for after I shave my legs and i don’t get razor bumps and it leaves my legs so silky smooth without leaving a sticky feeling afterwards I would highly recommend this it even smells good.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this product for me and my daughter. It’s a great value and you get a lot for your money. Has a pretty scent that lasts. Makes our skin feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend to parents.
Jenny R.
Best baby lotion ever I use this for my whole body and face.i have been using this for over a year and it's the only lotion that goes well with my skin I have very sensitive dry skin and my face is oily and acne prone nothing sinks in and soothes my skin as well as this one it does not feel greasy or clog my pores it's crazy I have Spend so much money on expensive face creams but this one works the best on me.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
As someone who has extremely sensitive skin for a time being this was the only solution I was able to use on myself. Yes this product is not just for babies it is also for a grown adult with baby soft skin. This product was absolutely amazing and save my skin from the dry winter season. I would definitely recommend anyone pick this up if you suffer from dry sensitive skin.
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
I know it’s a baby product. So I shouldn’t expect too much... but I thought that once it works to a baby it could help me. My skin is super dry. I’m latin, tan and natural brownish color. I’ve been using the combination with the Shea butter oil too and it doesn’t seen help me at all. I used every day for almost a month.
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Absolutely love this lotion. It's so gentle and hydrating for her sensitive skin. I love the smell also. It definitely met my expectations for my precious baby. I purchase it at Walmart. I recommend it to everyone.
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
Where have you purchased this?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
How many times a day do you apply your lotion?
gra d.
Does the scent of this stronger than the pink one?
Kyrsten B.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm going to be a new mommy and I've heard great news about this product. Has anybody tried this on their newborn?
sharianne s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it ok to use on baby with dry sensitive skin?

back