BY UNKNOWN

We love babies. And we understand that babies' delicate skin needs gentle care to keep it perfectly babysoft. That's why our Baby Lotion, with our unmistakable babyfresh smell, is clinically proven mild & hypoallergenic for moisturising & cleansing baby's delicate skin. Rediscover the original babysoftness, passed down from generation to generation, on baby and grown-up skin. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• I've always loved this baby lotion but I wonder if it com...4 Answers
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Used to be super for it but now I think I messed up my hands so bad that it doesnt work anymore. I used to use this as a light hand cream, and kept my hands smooth like a baby’s butt, but now it goes on my hands, and just disappears. Just makes my hands glisten and settles into the cracks on my skin.

Still works very well on kids and babies though!
Yolanda W.
This brand has been used for generations in our family. It meets our expectations every time. The price is still affordable and the great news of is the product has not changed, still thick and creamy and keeps babies and adults skin feeling soft to the touch
Roselyn G.
Santa Maria
I know I'm not a baby 😂 (Please don't make fun of me) but I just love this lotion I use it for my face , arms and It leaves me so moisturized I try using other lotions but I always come back to baby lotion , plus this is great if you have sensitive skin
Lilly D.
Means, KY
It does its job but I can remember it smelling better before. Unfortunately I can’t use this on my child because of his eczema but I love to use it on myself. I actually prefer the nighttime lotion
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love this scent!- it’s amazing product!- u use in all my children to this day. I also use it myself!- good price and effective!- I mix w a baby oil gel to last longer!-
Katie C.
Yatesboro
It keeps my daughters skin super smooth and she has never had dry skin or any irritation when using it daily! Plus I get told all the time about she smells so good which makes me feel great as well! It absorbs well into her skin not leaving any oily residue.
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Makes your skin so soft. It has like a baby scent ( idk what else to call it😂😂). Work well with all skin types i believe , very geltle to the skin , I don’t break out from it but I don’t know if you are , depends on your skin
Alejandra S.
lodi
Me encanta este producto le deja la piel super suave a mi bebe ya la e usado por muy buen tiempo. No irrita en la piel del bebe,tiene una esencia basta rica. Sin duda alguna yo la seguire comprando la recomiendo muchisimo.
Dee N.
The chemicals in this product are risky and scary so I would not repurchase. I think the chemicals also just dry out skin more and more. It did not meet my expectations and after hearing about this company on the news, I'm scared to use their products. It is not worth harming myself or little ones I love.
Sunayna R.
N New Hyde Pk, NY
There's not that much bad that you can say about this classic. One sniff will have you sighing and halfway into baby fever...it's that timeless baby smell! To be fair it's not the most moisturizing lotion in the world so if your baby has very dry skin, you may want something a little more effective, but for a normal skin, it's an inexpensive and nostalgic option.
Davetta S.
I've always loved this baby lotion but I wonder if it comes in a non fragrance for super sensitive skin??