Johnsons Baby Lotion Pink 300ml uploaded by Nazra N.Johnsons Baby Lotion Pink 300ml uploaded by Steph M.Johnsons Baby Lotion Pink 300ml uploaded by Erin P.

BY UNKNOWN

We love babies. And we understand that babies' delicate skin needs gentle care to keep it perfectly babysoft. That's why our Baby Lotion, with our unmistakable babyfresh smell, is clinically proven mild & hypoallergenic for moisturising & cleansing baby's delicate skin. Rediscover the original babysoftness, passed down from generation to generation, on baby and grown-up skin. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• I've always loved this baby lotion but I wonder if it comes in a ...4 Answers
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I love this scent!- it’s amazing product!- u use in all my children to this day. I also use it myself!- good price and effective!- I mix w a baby oil gel to last longer!-
amy l.
I actually don't have any kids or use it on any kids but rather for myself. I got it from Walmart and for the amount you get its pretty cheap. I actually didn't expect anything amazing from it but its now one of my favorite lotions. I use it on my face after face wash and on the dry areas of my body after showering. Its pretty moisturizing without being oily and heavy. Tbh it reminds me of that Clinique yellow gel lotion but with a baby lotion smell. --ive been substituting this for the Clinique lotion since its been cheaper and reminds me of it
Dee N.
The chemicals in this product are risky and scary so I would not repurchase. I think the chemicals also just dry out skin more and more. It did not meet my expectations and after hearing about this company on the news, I'm scared to use their products. It is not worth harming myself or little ones I love.
Lindsey M.
this is the only lotion i use for my face and skin i have very sensitive skin and this one just works best, the scent and how soft it leaves me makes me so satisfied it is the best! although many are saying bad things about this company etc i don't see why.. i just love this specific product so much
Sunayna R.
Queens
There's not that much bad that you can say about this classic. One sniff will have you sighing and halfway into baby fever...it's that timeless baby smell! To be fair it's not the most moisturizing lotion in the world so if your baby has very dry skin, you may want something a little more effective, but for a normal skin, it's an inexpensive and nostalgic option.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I use this all the time! I have a ton for my baby on the way, but I love how amazing it makes my skin feel. It's super affordable so you will always want to keep going back to get it! Every time I'm close to running out, I go back to get more.
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
I know this is for babies, & I was gifted a million of these for my daughters baby shower..but me & hubby use them for ourselves! We can't help it! It smells so good, it's very gentle on skin! I would recommend this for babies & adults alike!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Best lotion ever. I use this is on my daughter and myself even almost daily. It keeps her skin super soft and has a very light pleasant scent to it. I have the 27 oz bottle that comes with the pump for easier mess free dispensing.
Sara P.
El Reno, OK
Great product! It has the classic baby scent and is very easy to apply, you can purchase it anywhere at Walgreens or Target, it makes baby's skin soft. If your baby has very dry skin it is not as effective as other brands, but for and everyday lotion it is good.
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
I like how it smells and it's also very affordable. I'm not giving it 5 starts because if your baby has sensitive skin you should not use this product because it will make it worst. But if your baby skin isn't sensitive it's definitely I good product to try
Davetta S.
I've always loved this baby lotion but I wonder if it comes in a non fragrance for super sensitive skin??