BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® Aloe & Vitamin E Baby Lotion.
Clinically Proven® mildness.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• I want to order 1 Answers
  • I started using this lotion on my son when he was a baby and now ...1 Answers
  • Is this the same lotion you can use to rid of mosquitoes? if so d...1 Answers
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Johnson &a Johnson is a great quality brand that has been around forever. I love this lotion. It smells so good. The scent is soft though so it's not over bearing. It leaves your baby's skin feeling very smooth. It helps with taking care of cradle cap and dry skin.
Janet H.
I have always use this baby lotion because I have really sensitive skin and the lotion that seems to soothe the itch and soften my skin and the scent does not go against my cologne or any thing that I wear
 Really love it always try and buy more than one.
Kristi T.
Mega Parent Expert
I use this on my kids and on myself. I am addicted to how good it smells and how soft it makes our skin feel. I have repurchased this over and over again.
Jazmin M.
Again, love Johnsons products. It's a great lotion for kids after a day at the pool or just a day outdoors.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Johnsons products are amazingly amazing lol! Not only does it work on little ones, I use it for myself and it works believe it or not!
Maria S.
This cream leaves body smooth and it is not runny or thick. It is just right and smells good, not at all strong for young children.
Sandra j.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this on my baby's best lotion moisturizes there baby skin fully and for hours totally recommend this.
Adriana M.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion is the best baby lotion I have ever used! It doesn't have a really strong scent but it's just enough and it's really creamy. It made my skin so soft the first day I used it.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Keeps skin moisturized, but it isn't a heavy moisturizer. It's not too thick or too thin.. Just right!
monay p.
This is one of my favorites I love the smell the color the texture it's not watery or to oily it's perfect
Danielle B.
I've heard that this lotion helps with keeping Mosquitoes away? My daughter gets eaten alive and I can't find anything that works!
Anna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I started using this lotion on my son when he was a baby and now that he is almost 15 it's the only lotion that he can use that won't irritate his skin. All my stores no longer carry it! Is it discontinued? If not where can I purchase it? Thanks
Christina W.
Ellerslie , GA
Anyone if this actually works to repel Mosquitoes?
Raychelle A.
Is this the same lotion you can use to rid of mosquitoes? if so does it really work?
I want to order