BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #56 in Baby Lotion

Johnson's® Aloe & Vitamin E Baby Lotion.
Clinically Proven® mildness.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Johnson & Johnson.

• I want to order 1 Answers
  • I started using this lotion on my son when he was a baby ...1 Answers
  • Is this the same lotion you can use to rid of mosquitoes?...1 Answers
Janet H.
I have always use this baby lotion because I have really sensitive skin and the lotion that seems to soothe the itch and soften my skin and the scent does not go against my cologne or any thing that I wear
 Really love it always try and buy more than one.
Anna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best baby lotion ever! I started using it on my son when he was a baby and now he is almost 15 and he still uses it. This is the only lotion that he can use that doesn't irritate his sensitive skin. He is on his last bottle and I am very sad because all of my stores just stopped selling it! I have been looking everywhere with no luck, please bring this lotion back!
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
21 years old and still one of my favorite lotions! If it's safe for a baby, it should be safe for adults right? I love the scent of this lotion and that it contains Aloe & Vitamin E. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and lasts nearly all day!
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Johnson &a Johnson is a great quality brand that has been around forever. I love this lotion. It smells so good. The scent is soft though so it's not over bearing. It leaves your baby's skin feeling very smooth. It helps with taking care of cradle cap and dry skin.
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
Can't go wrong with Johnson's baby lotion! Non greasy, comforts skin, prevents rashes and dry skin without irritating baby's skin. I even use it on myself, since it smells so good! Plus, affordable and easy to find in the stores. Would definitely buy again.
Michelle K.
Des Plaines, IL
We hate Johnson's baby lotion. We tried it when my son was first born, and then we tried again at about 6 months and still don't like it. It just seems to make his skin more dry. My pediatrician also did not recommend. We love the Aveeno lotion and body wash!
Adriana M.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion is the best baby lotion I have ever used! It doesn't have a really strong scent but it's just enough and it's really creamy. It made my skin so soft the first day I used it.
ramandeep m.
Schaumburg, IL
My son is 22 months old and ever since his birth i have used johnsons products and just love them. The baby lotion makes his skin so soft n fresh. (Just a little secret even use it sometimes☺). Would recommend it to others.
Jessica C.
Works awesome for keeping mosquitoes off the kids. I would recommend to anyone to keep this in your diaper bag or beach bag.

Works on babies and the big kids. I will stock up on this for sure.

Whitney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love johnsons baby products in this house. I, myself and my fiance both grew up with our parents using Johnsons. I love the scent and how it feels on the skin .
Danielle B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've heard that this lotion helps with keeping Mosquitoes away? My daughter gets eaten alive and I can't find anything that works!
Anna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I started using this lotion on my son when he was a baby and now that he is almost 15 it's the only lotion that he can use that won't irritate his skin. All my stores no longer carry it! Is it discontinued? If not where can I purchase it? Thanks
I want to order
Christina W.
Ellerslie , GA
Anyone if this actually works to repel Mosquitoes?
Raychelle A.
Is this the same lotion you can use to rid of mosquitoes? if so does it really work?