Johnson's® Baby Lotion

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

This fast absorbing ultra-nourishing baby lotion with oatmeal and vanilla features a mild soothing creamy formula that relieves dry skin with hydrating emollients and nourishes to leave skin soft and smooth all day.

What’s everyone think of this lotion? Does it have a nice scent to it?
iss this product any good ?
Would you recommend this for someone who has sensitive skin?
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Nina S.
Übach, NW
Ich liebeee den Duft so sehr. Die Creme pflegt Babys Haut und zieht sehr schnell ein
Marija L.
Super product over decades! Super product in always the same good quality and would never disappoint me. I just love their products, they are cheap and available everywhere and I do recommend it!
Sabina O.
Germany
It’s so smooth on my baby’s skin...she never had any body rushes since the first day I used it on her. I highly recommend it especially to baby’s with dry skin.
Jade L.
Tweed, ON
Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Jade L.
I love this product so much! It smells amazing and it helps my daughters dry skin! 10/10
Claire J.
Florence, IN
Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Claire J.
We love all things [product:johnsons-cotton-touch-baby-wash-&-shampoo-338-oz-and-body-lotion-135-fl-oz] is another I’d recommend to any family looking to having a soft sweet smelling little one! A brand that’s known and trusted with a tear free recipe I’d recommend all the different scents and products!
Pollyana C.
Taylorsville, UT
Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Pollyana C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I live in Utah and here is super dry! This lotion is helping my baby girl with the dryness and it’s making her skin more soft.🥰 Johnsonsbaby Baby Lotion
Rhiannon E.
Maffra, VIC
This product is perfect for keeping my babys skin soft and luxurious it's quite affordable here don't see it as expensive at all this product seems quite adequate as 8t is I've tried a couple of others and she seems to have sensitive type skin because she gets some sort of rash
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my heavens!!!! Vanilla Oatmeal is my most favorite scent Johnsonsbaby Skin Nourish Shea & Cocoa Butter Lotion makes by far. This is very moisturizing and that vanilla smell is just delightful.
Monica S.
Newark, NJ
This has a great smell to it, my daughter is 2 and I've been using it since she was a newborn, she loves smelling it and putting it on herself , hee skin is super soft and never breaks out
Viktoryia R.
Troutdale, OR
Lotion is tender, not too liquid and not thick. Suitable for newborns. I smear the baby with lotion after bathing. The skin after it is soft. Lotion is well and quickly absorbed, does not leave a greasy and sticky sensation on the skin. No allergic reaction was observed. I am very pleased with this Johnson's Baby lotion.