Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Josephine W.Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Lisa C.Johnson's® Baby Lotion uploaded by Gabrielle W.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

This fast absorbing ultra-nourishing baby lotion with oatmeal and vanilla features a mild soothing creamy formula that relieves dry skin with hydrating emollients and nourishes to leave skin soft and smooth all day.

Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
Every time my sweet girl gets a bath we have to use this lotion. I received one as a baby shower gift, and I’ve been buying it since! I use it, my mom uses it, my daughter uses it, and every time I smell it it reminds me of her sweet newborn scent. I definitely recommend this lotion to any new and experienced mommy’s and daddy’s out there!
Lisa C.
I love this product for myself. Johnson's® Baby Lotion smells freaking amazing. Soft on the skin. I use after shower daily. I bought it from Walmart for about $6-7 bucks. Yes I would purchase again definitely.
Heaven L.
Elizabethtown
Purchased at: Walmart
This is our all time favorite lotion to use on our son! After his bath, he gets this lotion and the smell is amazing and sticks well.
Josephine W.
Edmonton, AB
I loved the smell of this lotion! They really held onto their high standard of giving nourish and moisturizes babies' skin. After giving my baby a bath using the vanilla oatmeal body wash, I aoplied this lotion to his skin and his skin is so soft to touch. My baby likes it too! I recommened this product. Johnson's baby product is my trusted baby product.
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
My son and I both love this! It's great on his sensitive skin and smells fantastic. I picked up this body lotion first and now own the shower gel. The smell lasts forever and it's super cheap. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who loves the smell of vanilla.
Kelly B.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I cannot live (or shower) without Johnson's Baby Lotion in Vanilla Oatmeal!

I use it after every shower and sometimes even in between showers. I love the ways it makes my skin feel; soft without feeling covered in something. And the vanilla oatmeal scent is pleasant, not overpowering.

This is another "must have" product in my life!
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
I love the vanilla oatmeal fragrance of this lotion; however, do not find this lotion really moisturizing. It's a great lightweight moisturizer for warm weather, or when just a light moisturizer is needed, but not great if you have extremely dry skin.
member-7f815
Literallly love love love love this product smells so amazing and keeps ur skin looking fresh and healthy :)